Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trad Muslim Deathnik: "my wife had a past"

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
I (28M) got married to my wife (25F) last 2 years and recently she confess saying she wasn't a virgin when I married her. She doesn't want to keep it secret from me as she feels it's a betrayal.

The moment she did, I've made my mind on divorcing her cuz virginity is a deal breaker for me. Am not trying to make a rash judgement rightnow so I can assess the situation pragmatically. Although am certain, that's the end of our relationship.. We have a 1 year old kid which makes the scenario more complicated.

Ever since my wife's confession, I've lost both love and bedroom responds towards her (even though she's a lady you'll consider a 9 or 10) which was what made me proceeded my decision.

My wife is very understanding of the situation and although she's sad with my verdict, she understood the magnitude of such act, I explained to her no marriage should be build with a weak foundation. Lies, Unchastity and deceive are all remedy to failure and disaster.

She wanted to remain in the house with me till her 3 months Idah period elapses. I've decided I will gift the big house to her since she has our son to raise as well. She has a decent job although I make a lot to support the entire family as the breadwinner.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MuslimMarriage/comments/yyqwh9/mym28_wife25_confess_she_had_a_past/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_body

ommmm fuckable 25 year olds

that's one of the reason you should never enter a marriage while you're not a virgin so when she confess to you this shit you know already that you have done the same.
he will probably stay with her since he's such a fucking cuck. if he don't he will never find another woman.

it's full of troons telling him to "put his big boy pants on" and accept it

Islam can't stop women from being whores. At least she told him. He should get a paternity test.