Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Trad inoocent female reaction when you asked them how many guys they fucked

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

Lets be real in 2021 even if you had a gorlfriend and she said she was a virgin and had hymen intact YOU KNOW she gave blowjobs and her tight ass was fucked hard in high school:feelsbadman:

Don't trust foids

These days a trad wife is someone who has had sex with only 15 people

Low IQ and bluepilled if you think they would react like that lmao. 3D pigs aren’t pure and innocent like 2D foids. Being a cum dumpster is a badge of honor for them, they take pride in it. Just go on TikTok if you don’t believe me. Whores are literally posting slideshows of all the men they’ve sucked and fucked for all the world to see

The video:
@Diocel when people ask him if algerians slay XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Imagine thinking trad wife is possible in 2021

bruh foids will always lie about sexual partners, why should I trust any foid... Taking anything from them facevalue means you are just bluepilled

innocent female is an oxymoron

View attachment 441702

Lets be real in 2021 even if you had a gorlfriend and she said she was a virgin and had hymen intact YOU KNOW she gave blowjobs and her tight ass was fucked hard in high school:feelsbadman:
I don't mind that as long as I have done that before hand, I'm planning to got to Asia and have tons of sex before I settle, then I'm gonna settle for a low count noodle if I can, hoping SEA don't have high standards

Low IQ and bluepilled if you think they would react like that lmao. 3D pigs aren’t pure and innocent like 2D foids. Being a cum dumpster is a badge of honor for them, they take pride in it. Just go on TikTok if you don’t believe me. Whores are literally posting slideshows of all the men they’ve sucked and fucked for all the world to see
:feelskek::feelskek::cryfeels:

bruh foids will always lie about sexual partners, why should I trust any foid... Taking anything from them facevalue means you are just bluepilled
exactly

I don't mind that as long as I have done that before hand, I'm planning to got to Asia and have tons of sex before I settle, then I'm gonna settle for a low count noodle if I can, hoping SEA don't have high standards
That's actually not a bad strategy. I've thought of doing something similar before succumbing to betabux

That's actually not a bad strategy. I've thought of doing something similar before succumbing to betabux
If I'm gonna betabux I will get a Asian

even so called "trad" foids are still sluts

"trad innocent female"
wtf is this sumerian mythological creature ?

Femoids can be only "trad" only if they are strictly enforced to like in sand nigger countries not in wild hypergamous soycieties

If a woman has the thousand-cock stare then you just now that she got dicked down very often.

Attachments

• EnJtbgQVcAAA3TD.jpg
    EnJtbgQVcAAA3TD.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 25
Don't trust foids
Even Allah doesnt trust foids,ıf he did he wouldnt put a tearable piece of flesh in their pussy to allow males to find out wheter or not she is a virgin.
Hell,Allah hates foids so much he makes them bleed out of their pussys and feel like shit for the entire day.

Even Allah doesnt trust foids,ıf he did he wouldnt put a tearable piece of flesh in their pussy to allow males to find out wheter or not she is a virgin.
Hell,Allah hates foids so much he makes them bleed out of their pussys and feel like shit for the entire day.
Ultimatepassivecel