Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic positivity in gaming

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You're not allowed to criticize a game these days unless it's utter dog shit. If a game is mid and has obvious flaws that prevent it from being great then you can't point out those flaws. In the eyes of braindead normies the game is great and anyone who says otherwise is "toxic" and nitpicking. Every game even if it's mediocre is heroded as one of the best if the graphics look pretty. "MARIO ODYSSEY IS THE BEST MARIO"
"RESIDENT EVIL 4 REMAKE IS THE BEST RESIDENT EVIL!"
you can't escape what I'd call toxic positivity. They don't keep this same mindset for older games either. The modern consumer goyem will happily insult old classics they've never played to make new goyslop look better. A great example of this is in the Monster Hunter community. The retards on reddit and other sites will blatantly lie about the older games such as 3u to make the newer games look better. This is everywhere.

One of the reasons gaming is so bad now is because of these mindless consumers. In the past games would improve based on the reception they received from fans. Nowadays games stay shit partially because these shills silence anyone with legitimate criticism.

Last edited:
You're not allowed to criticize a game these days unless it's utter dog shit. If a game is mid and has obvious flaws that prevent it from being great then you can't point out their flaws. In the eyes of braindead normies the game is great and anyone who says otherwise is "toxic" and nitpicking. Every game even if it's mediocre is heroded as one of the best if the graphics look pretty. "MARIO ODYSSEY IS THE BEST MARIO"
"RESIDENT EVIL 4 REMAKE IS THE BEST RESIDENT EVIL!"
you can't escape what I'd call toxic positivity. They don't keep this same mindset for older games either. The modern consumer goyem will happily insult old classics they've never played to make new goyslop look better. A great example of this is in the Monster Hunter community. The retards on reddit and other sites will blatantly lie about the older games such as 3u to make the newer games look better. This is everywhere.

One of the reasons gaming is so bad now is because of these mindless consumers. In the past games would improve based on the reception they received from fans. Nowadays games stay shit partially because these shills silence anyone with legitimate criticism.
Based 100% since games went mainstream they’ve gone to shit.

And even when they do acknowledge it they usually have some sort of cope. I remember small things such as not being able to upskirt in re4 remake and the all gender bathroom in the dsr. They will dismiss criticism and say “oh it doesn’t matter” but its a slippery slope. They never ask themselves why such stupid pointless changes get made.

Also, I’ve noticed any criticism for modern games such a tlou2 and the new god of war immediately get dismissed because they will default to groupthink and say “well everyone else likes it”

Also, I’ve noticed any criticism for modern games such a tlou2 and the new god of war immediately get dismissed because they will default to groupthink and say “well everyone else likes it”
This is just classic normie behavior tbh. And it's not just limited to gaming.

Tldr but it's obviously all Jewish psyop to make the population docile and portray criticism and critical thinking as something bad.

Just your average soycucks sucking up every psyop their Jewish masters feed them.

Yeah, Its fucking annoying. And because these retards will lap up anything we get no good media anymore outside of a few studios

And even when they do acknowledge it they usually have some sort of cope. I remember small things such as not being able to upskirt in re4 remake and the all gender bathroom in the dsr. They will dismiss criticism and say “oh it doesn’t matter” but its a slippery slope. They never ask themselves why such stupid pointless changes get made.

Yeah. They can never explain why things are removed. Outside of lies of course. I remember normies lying about Ashley being underaged in it despite her being 20 in the original. (She looks 40 in the remake)

Normies will always appeal to the hoard.

Yeah

Yeah. I agree completely. The last half quality generation was 360/ps3. After that you had a few decent games release but the majority were and are mediocre.

Tldr but it's obviously all Jewish psyop to make the population docile and portray criticism and critical thinking as something bad.

Just your average soycucks sucking up every psyop their Jewish masters feed them.

To be fair games were always mainstream to an extent. Sure they weren't as big as they are today but they certainly weren't a small weird obscure hobby either. Videogame arcades were huge in the 80s/90s.

To be fair games were always mainstream to an extent. Sure they weren't as big as they are today but they certainly weren't a small weird obscure hobby either. Videogame arcades were huge in the 80s/90s.
The main target of video games was young men. Young men are more of a hardcore audience because men have faster reaction times and enjoy challenge. Video games are shittier now because they pander to wage slave millennials who are too retarded to understand or learn game mechanics.

Oh yeah I forgot but even then it was mainly young boys.

The main target of video games was young men. Young men are more of a hardcore audience because men have faster reaction times and enjoy challenge. Video games are shittier now because they pander to wage slave millennials who are too retarded to understand or learn game mechanics.
That’s true… normies don’t have taste they just follow goymedia, but you have retarted games that are overly complex and dlc riddled like Parodox strategy games to the point the Ai can’t even simulate a human player.

A great reset is coming like the one in the 70s.

RE4R was significantly worse than the OG but i still had a lot of fun since basis of the game is still solid it wouldn't be able to be released today it will be as shit as RE7 or Village.
The modern consumer goyem will happily insult old classics they've never played to make new goyslop look better. A great example of this is in the Monster Hunter community. The retards on reddit and other sites will blatantly lie about the older games such as 3u to make the newer games look better. This is everywhere.
I hate MH Worlds it's so slow like you are playing some mil sim or gta iv but with a mod that makes physics even more unbearable, MH Rise is much more fun to play. I dunno about 3u since i have never played it. I have MH Generations rom so i will be playing it next on Ryujinx i bet it will be better than dogshit Worlds.
Speaking of goyslop i'm playing now Burnout Paradise and it's significantly worse and less fun than Burnout 3 or Revenge, sense of speed, music and lack of car traffic or even any variety in races it shows a stark contrast between fun and simplicity of ps2 games and bad game design with less fun gameplay of ps3 and now with ps4/5 that problem got even worse we don't have small open worlds like Paradise city but a huge bloated worlds like of Witcher 3 or AC games. Honestly it's a miracle that some games got released around ps3/xb360 era and are better than a lot of old games like Forza Motorsport 4.

Last edited:
Yeah but nowhere near as mainstream as they are now, in the past (post arcade era) if you sold 2-3 million copies you were a top dog and a best selling game of that year, but now with overly bloated budgets and also way more potential buyers you need over 10mil to break even.

Yeah but nowhere near as mainstream as they are now, in the past (post arcade era) if you sold 2-3 million copies you were a top dog and a best selling game of that year, but now with overly bloated budgets and also way more potential buyers you need over 10mil to break even.
That's true, but part of the reason why now there are more potential buyers is that nowadays the videogame market is global, while before it was only really restricted to Japan, the West and maybe some second world countries.