Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Toxic misogynistic man gets rejected by girl

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
CCC8D980 C33A 46DD A3BF EF5492CB0030

This is why people go 3r

What a snobbish bitch! Did you chadfish her?

Another female who driver licence mogg me.
''Wtf you need a car in LA'' - Imagine not even having a driver licence. It is over.

State of entitlement of modern women.

I don't fcck with clowns or anything goofy

Suifuel for goofmaxxers, just make her laughs theorists, pennywisecels, jokercels, and McDonald's clowncels

Suifuel for goofmaxxers, just make her laughs theorists, pennywisecels, jokercels, and McDonald's clowncels
Jestermaxxing to appease foids is low IQ.
All you need is good looks.

he was good looking enough to buy her lunch. now he needs to aim to be good looking enough to fuck her.

@Weeb25 she doesn't fuck with clowns, roll out on her bitch ass

Haha! This is what happened when I used my real pics - the three bitches who matched with me in the 6 months I was on tinder expected me to buy their nudes/contribute money to their venmo app.
After that I started chadfishing and exacting my revenge on these manipulative whores

He is incel and the girl wanted free meal

Cucks will dodge this thread.

"You are not what I look in a person".
She looks for money.

Sweet summer child, you're not entitled to free meals or free rides. Dis why u femcel, sweaty

Aren't these same cunts who go around making the argument that incels aren't entitled to sex or a female's body? So these same cunts should understand that a male isn't entitled to pay for your meal or uber fare on a date . It works both ways. Cunts.

she's basically a prostitute.