Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Toxic behavior among ethnics

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
On social media and irl you might have seen ethnics dismissing the problems that an ethnic person has as being a "you" problem instead of "their" problem. Like if a blackcel makes a post about a white female being rude to them you'll always see a bunch of coping blackcels telling the nigga that he is ugly and that he is the problem and that most blacks don't have the same problem that they do. This is exactly what I mean by toxic behavior automatically dismissing someone's opinion as coming from an incel if it doesn't aslign with theirs. This is such a low iq and shitty coping strategy.

Just ignore what someone has to say about anything just because he is ugly. I see this often among ethnics they just pull other ethnics down and call them low tier because they've had a different experiences comapred to them instead of listening to their problems and understanding them. This complete lack of accountability and self analysis is the reason why ethnic countries are so behind the west.This is such a toxic behavior. White people don't do this

@anandkonda @comradespiderman29 @Pajeetsingh

Whites don't do it as much.
Whites are generally more firm in their believes and have some amount of self esteem and are less likely to resort to petty behavior like this because they know that every individual is different.

I don't see this as a racial thing. I see it as a NPC/ normie thing...

Because everyone does it. They blame the individual instead of the culture.

Because blaming "the culture" would be blaming themselves.

@ilieknothing

Tbh this isn’t an ethnic only thing, ugly cumskins are also demonised!