Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Towards an incel friendly feminism

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Someone said to me today that I cant get a GF because I don't have a house of my own. Reflecting upon this interaction I came to realize how interesting it is that foids would be more attracted to me if I had property, and I came to this insight: foids are ruthless enforcers of capitalism.
Why no leftist ever brings up the problematic nature of womanhood in the context of enabling and enforcing socially oppressive systems? Most of them accept that gender identity is a performative construction, yet they don't seem to realize that femininity is the motor force behind capitalism in our times. Womanhood is associated with consumerism, fashion, luxury goods, etc. Foids are attracted to status, and in our capitalist system it means they have a class structure built into their very psycho-sexual social evaluation apparatus. Sex and reproduction are at the very core of all societal institutions, and libidinal flows are the main creative force that permeates civilizational development, exploration, expantion, etc. If foids continue to affirm these reactionary structures through sexual selection, there is no hope of overcoming capitalism. Yet criticizing foids for being attracted to evil bilionaries and for having paranoiac-fascistic orientations is considered wrong even in a leftist revolutionary milieu that is otherwise free of burgeois taboos and recognizes that the subjectivities of our contemporaries aren't innate but the result of historical processes linked to the prevailling system of production, and thus not exempt from critique. I wish leftists would recognize this and join incels in deconstructing toxic femininity, so we can strike at the heart of the capitalist system, castrating it, removing its sexual vitality. My idea is to brand this project as a kind of feminism: capitalism seized the female reproductive system by coding class structure into it, and decoding it would open new possibilities of social organization and subjectivity. Foids must work against and actively overcome their fascistic tendencies by instead of seeking chads, men that conform to burgeois beauty standards or are "successful" (a capitalist construction), they would seek incels. This is but an empowering thing for both the foid (for she is freeing her sexuality from the conditioning of our system of production) and the incel (the most oppressed category in contemporary society), who would finally be rewarded with sexual gratification, a universal human experience that has been taken for granted historically but now is considered a privilege in our highly alienating and artificial hypermodern times.

I still stand by this. Fuck capitalism

Didn't read but I hate women

Sex and gender are same thing

Someone said to me today that I cant get a GF because I don't have a house of my own.
They are lying to you. Go do a homeless chadfish experiment on Tinder. Foids will let you move in with them.
Foids are attracted to status
They are attracted to bones first and foremost. Genetic markers. There are plenty of fashion and statusmaxxed males who get little to no pussy because they are sub 8.
Yet criticizing foids for being attracted to evil bilionaries and for having paranoiac-fascistic orientations is considered wrong even in a leftist revolutionary milieu that is otherwise free of burgeois taboos and recognizes that the subjectivities of our contemporaries aren't innate but the result of historical processes linked to the prevailling system of production, and thus not exempt from critique.
Its considered wrong because leftists and leftism in general assigns greater value to systems of production than genetic factors in human behavior.
capitalism seized the female reproductive system by coding class structure into it, and decoding it would open new possibilities of social organization and subjectivity.
This is doomed to fail horribly because capitalism is not the cause of female reproductive tendencies. Tendencies that have existed before humans achieved agriculture. Sexual reproduction is inherently discriminatory, since the whole point of it is for females to choose which males "succeed" and which ones "fail" in an evolutionary sense. There will be winners and losers. There is no altering this.
men that conform to burgeois beauty standards
:feelskek:
This is but an empowering thing for both the foid (for she is freeing her sexuality from the conditioning of our system of production)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm sure she will be very eager to fuck a 4'11" obese balding oldcel.
universal human experience that has been taken for granted historically but now is considered a privilege in our highly alienating and artificial hypermodern times.
This isn't true. Most males didn't reproduce. Only about 40% did iirc. I know during the introduction of agriculture, 1 male for every 17 females reproduced.