Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tourists talking about their bad experiences in Egypt

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
These people come to Sandland to see the pyramids and ruins and shit, they get upset when they realize there are fesikhcels there. They then talk about how bad the country just because the men there are ugly. There experiences would all be positive if fesikhcels were beautiful.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/travel/comments/q7lwtx/egypt_trip_2021_biggest_mistake_of_my_life/

https://i.redd.it/c5ntl4hw7kt71.png

Last edited:
I visited Egypt, and I didn't like it TBH (sorry if you're from there, OP). The locals are very difficult. I get that they're trying to make money, but many of them take it to an extreme.

EDIT : I know foreign foids get harassed, but I could care less about that -- stupid of them to prance around a conservative country in booty shorts or see through summer dresses. So the locals are based in that regard, I'll give them that

I visited Egypt, and I didn't like it TBH (sorry if you're from there, OP). The locals are very difficult. I get that they're trying to make money, but many of them take it to an extreme.
You hate us because we ugly?

She is just an attention whore.
She wants to tell us that i am pretty hot woman that is why Egyptians were harassing me.
She is obviously a landwhale. No man gives a fuck about her in her Murika.
I am sure that not all Egyptians are ugly. There are many handsome Egyptian men out there like every ethnic in the world.
You have to understand that women make such shit claims just for attention and drama.

I want to steal the pyramids and sell them to the North Korean government for big money!

Its true tbh, Egyptian are notorious rapists and sexual harassers especially to foreign foids. Remeber that huge story about that Polish foid who "jumped from a window" after calling her mom saying men were following her and drugging her

She is just an attention whore.
She wants to tell us that i am pretty hot woman that is why Egyptians were harassing me.
She is obviously a landwhale. No man gives a fuck about her in her Murika.
I am sure that not all Egyptians are ugly. There are many handsome Egyptian men out there like every ethnic in the world.
You have to understand that women make such shit claims just for attention and drama.
These foids think they're hot shit, but in reality sand niggers just have no standards.

No, every fesikhcel is ugly.

Glad to know there are still based harassercels in egypt.

@Mindcel @Black Soul Thoughts:lul:

The Great Pyramid took 20 years and 100,000 Egyptian men to build it when it could’ve been done by 3 white men in an afternoon. Truly a subhuman race tbh,

Anyone who harasses women is based.

Egypt is a based nation with black pilled inhabitants.

Based African sandniggers.

EDIT : I know foreign foids get harassed, but I could care less about that -- stupid of them to prance around a conservative country in booty shorts or see through summer dresses. So the locals are based in that regard, I'll give them that
Did you really just type EDIT? :feelshaha:

You are definitely from reddit lmfao. I mean the comment is based, but still. I cringed reading that

JFL. Sandniggers sound more desperate than curries.

Kek

Enjoy your racial diversity libtards. These same geniuses want to open the borders and bring all the Egyptians here

What the fuck is wrong with some people? Why would you wanna go there in the first place? It's a shithole

The 50%: i.e. men

Obviously a misandrist dog whistle

These people come to Sandland to see the pyramids and ruins and shit, they get upset when they realize there are fesikhcels there. They then talk about how bad the country just because the men there are ugly. There experiences would all be positive if fesikhcels were beautiful.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/travel/comments/q7lwtx/egypt_trip_2021_biggest_mistake_of_my_life/

>holes travel on their own
>get raped by sand chads

Based Kangz :feelsokman:
why normies love a set of old stones
Because they're taught about it in Middle School
JFL. Sandniggers sound more desperate than curries.
No one is more desperate than curries, and there's nothing wrong with sexually harassing women who dress like whores. They think they can get away with it because they want chad's attention, so it serves them right when betas do it. She wouldn't be complaining if Chadullah was groping her

6hfHL0H2.jpg

thats why savage countries must never abolish death penalty. the same people would rob you at gunpoint in a democratic country
no country should abolish the death penalty

Last edited:
lol bitch can't help but cry about muh mysogyny. I get that was a shit experience, but that's a third world shithole for you. Oh yeah in her world foreign men don't get ripped off and defrauded in the middle eastearn pakhomia.

Fuck all incels calling Egypt a shithole, as if the USA is better, you just have more consoomers and that's all, plenty of gunfights, rape and crimes, on top of having no culture, no history and coming up with everything that is wrong in the world and spreading it worldwide.
Yes Egypt is a poor country, filled with a lot of uneducated people maybe.
But I went to Egypt tons of times as a child, no problem whatsoever, the best memories of my life.
Guess because I'm ethnic with Egyptian origin (and I actually have the nationality) I'm more welcomed there than arrogant white landwhales and fuckboys.
They go there thinking it's the USA with a desert twist, you have to comply with the local culture, don't go half naked in the street and think you are going to be fine. We all know Western tourists (and Chinese one too) are obnoxious as fuck and expect everyone to bend over backwards for them and to be fluent in English :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Notice how most of those stories are females, if they wore decent clothes or stuck with their guide/plan/hotels they wouldn't have as much trouble guaranteed.
And the food is 200 % worth getting raped, at least in my eyes :feelsaww:
There's a difference between coming to a country as a tourist (aka consoomer) and going to see family/relatives. The former is practically always shit in any country if you don't stick to hotels and the plans and the latter is layed back and actually enjoyable.

TLDR : Don't go where you don't belong or try to blend in and adopt local culture.

Last edited:
And the food is 200 % worth getting raped, at least in my eyes
The fesikh?

What the fuck is wrong with some people? Why would you wanna go there in the first place? It's a shithole
For the food
https://cdn.tasteatlas.com/images/dishes/490647167f314613bd07cbe69f054538.jpg?w=600&h=450

The Great Pyramid took 20 years and 100,000 Egyptian men to build it when it could’ve been done by 3 white men in an afternoon. Truly a subhuman race tbh,
White people really are amazing

The fesikh?
I'll admit I didn't ate a lot of different foods when I was there, but bro, ful medames and falafels (my two favorites, very cheap too, eaten even by the poorest), pita bread, kochari, kefta with tahini sauce, shawarma sandwiches, pastrami, molokheya, rice pudding (don't know the name, but it's rice cooked in milk and sugar), also had the best fruit juices and mangoes ever there.

I'll admit I didn't ate a lot of different foods when I was there, but bro, ful medames and falafels (my two favorites, very cheap too, eaten even by the poorest), pita bread, kochari, kefta with tahini sauce, shawarma sandwiches, pastrami, molokheya, rice pudding (don't know the name, but it's rice cooked in milk and sugar), also had the best fruit juices and mangoes ever there.
You never tried their favorite raw fermented fish, fesikh?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0oTbE4pyz0

Based egypt. I hope there were rapes too

don't go half naked in the street and think you are going to be fine. We all know Western tourists (and Chinese one too) are obnoxious as fuck and expect everyone to bend over backwards for them and to be fluent in English :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These foids think they're hot shit, but in reality sand niggers just have no standards.
tbh. Doesn’t help either that 99% of these foids are probably walking around there like they’re still in the west

The problem with tourism in Egypt is that Egyptians need tourism bc they are unable to have a proper economy on their own but they hate the tourists.

Supreme insult, tourists come not to see anything about current Egypt (mosques etc), they are only interested about Pharaohs and stuff before Islam. It is as if they are saying to Egyptians: Oh you live here ? How come you are not as interesting as the Ancient Egyptians?

Brootal.

the govt has noticed travel warning, there were kidnapping and killings.