Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tourism and travel is peak degeneracy

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Other nations are not your fucking friends. We spent the last 3000 years killing and genociding each other. :feelshaha:

Actually if you are knowledgeable about history you will see just how fucking much we hate each other. :feelshaha:

And we are supposed to pretend we are friends and visit their fucking beaches and pretend to care about their architecture? :feelshaha:

Travelling is basically cheating on your country with another country and pretend for a few weeks another country is your country. Of course this appeals to the hypergamous nature of foids but I don't understand why men do it. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: If you have even a little bit of pride you won't visit other shitholes and throw money at them and cuck your own nation. :feelshaha:

It is only worth it if you are Chad, anything else is fucking retarded and pathetic. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I despise tourism and travel because it's just another consoomER product to keep us distracted and complacent. I don't intend on ever 'traveling', I'm pretty much a local guy anyway.

I despise tourism and travel because it's just another consoomER product to keep us distracted and complacent. I don't intend on ever 'traveling', I'm pretty much a local guy anyway.
Says the guy who went to korea

I hate when richfags have to brag about travelling on how :soy:open to new people they are.

International trade is the only way real money is made. We did a lot of dumb things in history, that's why they're history. We don't do them anymore.

Says the guy who went to korea
I went there for work reasons-everything was paid for me by my employer. I'd never actually go to Korea on my own accord.

I went there for work reasons-everything was paid for me by my employer. I'd never actually go to Korea on my own accord.
What a waste of potential, you had everything paid for you and you still didn't try to get any bitches

What a waste of potential, you had everything paid for you and you still didn't try to get any bitches
1. Korean foids are just as frigid and hypergamous as Japanese or American foids.

2. Whorecelling is strictly illegal and inaccessible over there.

3. Strict Covid restrictions.

1. Korean foids are just as frigid and hypergamous as Japanese or American foids.
That's the point smh

You didn't even try to pull foreigner game

International trade is the only way real money is made. We did a lot of dumb things in history, that's why they're history. We don't do them anymore.
Providing access to your fucking beaches and mountains is the laziest way of earning money. No fucking respect for these tourist shitholes. :feelshaha: Egypt should fucking learn to create useful tech instead of being a parasite and showing degenerate tourists their tombs.

Whenever you travel to Greece or wherever, remember: You are making these shitholes richer and throwing money at them. :feelshaha: They're milking you like a fucking cow. :feelshaha: Being a tourist = being a cuck.

That's the point smh

You didn't even try to pull foreigner game
Why would I "try" when the results would've just been the same if I had "tried" in America? (if not worse due to the language barrier)
Providing access to your fucking beaches and mountains is the laziest way of earning money. No fucking respect for these tourist shitholes. :feelshaha: Egypt should fucking learn to create useful tech instead of being a parasite and showing degenerate tourists their tombs.

Whenever you travel to Greece or wherever, remember: You are making these shitholes richer and throwing money at them. :feelshaha: They're milking you like a fucking cow. :feelshaha: Being a tourist = being a cuck.
:feelskek:

Why would I "try" when the results would've just been the same if I had "tried" in America? (if not worse due to the language barrier)
How do you know that if you didn't even try?, you were half way across the world, not many guys get to have that chance.

How do you know that if you didn't even try?, you were half way across the world, not many guys get to have that chance.
Juice ain't worth the squeeze.

it's retarded ngl why pay a bunch of money to ldar somewhere else :feelskek: even if I was a normie I wouldn't understand. maybe skiing is nice or if the place is really cool but most tourism is just foids pretending they're special and trying to look good on instagram :feelsseriously:
visit their fucking beaches and pretend to care about their architecture? :feelshaha:
just another consoomER product

Britbong cumskins are so obsessed with travelling to crappy tourist spots in Southern Europe it’s genuinely sad, they infest the place like flies and completely shit on locals. Just look at Benidorm, a British colony at this point

their only excuse instead of visiting somewhere equally if not more interesting boils down to “the weather in britain’s so miserable x” :foidSoy:

nah i'll go anyways, who wants to cope in their house their whole lives? Lmao

normtard trait: you like to travel commercially.

Traveling is too overrated and commercialized

Very based high IQ post.

Traveling is such a pain in the ass, tbh. Stability > nomadic lifestyle

One of the best things to come Covidchan was the reduction in travel.

Hopefully, we get a far worse, easily transmissible virus that shuts down travel and mass tourism entirely :feelsLSD:

What I mean is, if we really hated each other, if we really believed in our history and "You should only have friends at home," we wouldn't have international trade. Because we'd hate everyone and only do business at home.

"Don't go to Greece, we're supposed to hate Greece" makes about as much sense as "Don't buy Greek things, we're supposed to hate Greece" or "Don't give Greece our stuff, we're supposed to hate Greece."

than dont travel lmao

Never Saw It that way