Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tough financially as an incel

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It’s very hard to get a job especially one that pays well as an incel.

Meanwhile every hole has a bullshit office job that pays 50k minimum. And I hear foid nurses talk about making 100k so nonchalantly.

I would be ecstatic to have a full time job making 40k.

Also you are fucked over with living arrangement as you can live by yourself which is better but cost twice as much as having a roommate. :reeeeee:

Living by yourself is impossible with the average income people make in my area. Most people have roommates, and then when they get a serious relationship they split rent on a 1 bed room apartment. Meanwhile boomers are living in the huge houses that they paid $25,000 for in 1975 and they are now worth $650,000.

I slave away for $18k and live with my parents. The cheapest apartment I can find is $950 for a single bed room, I make $1400 a month. If I want to move out, I’d have to rent a bed room in a house for $400 and have 4 or 5 roommates.

Last edited:
Women are stealing all the minimum wage jobs too

money is a key