Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Touching is an ESSENTIAL PART of Life along with fairness #parenting lol

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/1Rr0WnCFMZ0

"If you don't let juvenile male rats play, their prefrontal cortexes don't develop properly"

This is beyond brutal, you can't be that coherent as a truecel in general, unless you're blessed with siblings, which you probably are, if you're posting here and coherent and motivated enough to not rope and function properly, or you have learnt the intense skill of socializing as a sub 5

He also gets into detail about fairness in the video

Basically, if a big rat doesn't let the small rat win at least 30% of the time; the small rat becomes less and less likely to play with him, because he has no hope of success

So again, if you're ganged up on by other people, if you're treated unfairly by other people, if you join a social group and you're oppressed by other people and people dominate over you and treat you like shit; you're almost guaranteed to give up depending on the intensity of unfairness being thrown your way

This explains the "Just Be Confident" hypothesis that was debunked long ago once again

If you succeed at least let's say 30% of the time after approach, you'll be confident, you'll be a confident man; if you're treated as a subhuman because you are and if you're rejected 70% of the time, it's obvious, you're gonna give up and become blackpilled.

I've always felt inferior in my life. Never really got directly bullied but I have definitely been seen as lesser by most people.

times i've played with a woman's breasts or pussy: Zero percent

So that's why all users here are retarded

BIGGEST PROBLEM OF LIFE IS TOUCH DEPRIVISIM

This is beyond brutal, you can't be that coherent as a truecel in general, unless you're blessed with siblings, which you probably are
Nope. Was practically an only child. Family never hung out with me and treated me different (only ethnic in my white family) only had a brother and sisters who were grown.

Nope. Was practically an only child. Family never hung out with me and treated me different (only ethnic in my white family) only had a brother and sisters who were grown.
Well congrats you're better than me

And I really mean it

I'm honestly sure of it that my siblings ruined my social skills by ignoring me all the time and I literally have/had to sit with them at school so you can imagine I had to stand being ignored: this is the reason why my "Internal monologue" was never a thing to begin with.

I just never had an internal monologue except when I was working out and I was capable enough to talk to myself.

This is why right off the bat when I write I usually don't take any huge risk, I'm usually writing in a serious, unfunny voice, because I haven't learnt the basics to begin with; talk about being funny, there is just no hope for me

Well congrats you're better than me

And I really mean it

I'm honestly sure of it that my siblings ruined my social skills by ignoring me all the time and I literally have/had to sit with them at school so you can imagine I had to stand being ignored: this is the reason why my "Internal monologue" was never a thing to begin with.

I just never had an internal monologue except when I was working out and I was capable enough to talk to myself.
That’s the same as me. They literally ignored me. My whole family did. That was mainly cuz i stayed inside after the breaking dick incident and too much drama and toxicity in the family plus i was trying to moneymaxx

That’s the same as me. They literally ignored me. My whole family did. That was mainly cuz i stayed inside after the breaking dick incident and too much drama and toxicity in the family plus i was trying to moneymaxx
Your dick broke off too?

My dick had skin tear off, it's extremely painful

It's fixed now though

I want to hold hands so bad bros :fuk:

Your dick broke off too?
Lmao

It didn’t “break off” i just stopped getting horny, rock hard erections, can’t get post nut clarity, and my dick isn’t sensitive. Also can’t get sleep interia, can’t get full, and other things.