Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Touched a dead woman today

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Surprisingly she was not stiff though. Very soft to the touch. Part of me wanted to hold her hand for a few seconds, but i just touched her top of her hand and wrist. I pushed in slightly, and she was still able to pressed in, like a person. I thought she'd be stiff. Luckily there was no smell, no smell at all actually.

She was probably embalmed, so her blood was drained and replaced by a fluid that denatured her cellular proteins. This prevents bacterial growth.

It explains the lack of smell and the rather soft touch.

A dead body that naturally rots will feel and smell far worse.
P.S: I've heard at least for young hot chick's who die the coroners or what have you make sure to quickly remove/core out their vaginal and probably anal canal as well to prevent necrophiles from well having their way with the corpse.

i don't think this is true...

Should have deployed sleeping gas and diddled the corpse. Volcel since you didn't

I'm not sure what to think. I'm fascinated with the dead too, but what I read, I have no clue what I can say.

I thought he said that your grandmother died in 1970. That might have meant you were close to my age.
She would have been my great great grandmother. My grandfather is her grandson.
Heart attack at 24 is quite wierd tbh..
My friend dancing green man, how have you been coping??
Tbh it would be interesting to see what a dead young female looks like. I only saw my great grandmother a few years back. It was a weird experience.
Your great grandma couldn't have been that young....
Heart attack. It was unexpected, as she was healthy and had no previously known health problems. I guess sometimes the universe just decides to rip people out of this existence :feelsbadman:
I used to be a custodian at a pre school and a boy there had an older sister. She was 14. And she suddenly collapsed with a heart attack and died. I was watching a show in which they did autopsies and they autopsied a 12 year old girl who died the same way. Before she died, she had cold symptoms a few days prior. So did this 14 year old girl. The autopsy results showed it was a virus. To the majority of people, the virus is harmless aside from cold symptoms. To a minority, it attacks the heart cells and kills them. Once you lose too many cells in your heart, you die.It spreads the same way as a cold.

Last edited: