Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Touched a dead woman today

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
inb4 :chad::banhammer:
She was dead, and it was at a funeral. She was 24 and it was at an open casket funeral. She was a distant relative who i never knew, but my aunt roped me into going. When everyone went up to see her in the casket, some held her hand or touched her face. I decided to simply rest my fingers on her top of her hand, and wrist. She was cold, not extremely cold, but cold enough to be like "yeah man, she's dead". Surprisingly she was not stiff though. Very soft to the touch. Part of me wanted to hold her hand for a few seconds, but i just touched her top of her hand and wrist. I pushed in slightly, and she was still able to pressed in, like a person. I thought she'd be stiff. She wasn't a Stacy, she was a lowtier becky at best. But "volcel if you wouldn't" i guess. I've always had a fascination with the dead, and wanted to always see and feel a dead body. Well now i have. And it was better than i thought it would be. Luckily there was no smell, no smell at all actually. If you ever get the chance to go to an open casket funeral, do so. This may be your only time to ever touch a woman, especially if she's a Stacy. It was a very interesting moment in my life. Sort of depressing when you realise the only woman who will "let" you touch her hand is a dead one.

what the fuck

We all know what you were thinking

You've got to find a job at a funeral home or a morgue to ascend.

read title and thought you molested a corpse ngl

That's cool.

Just corpsemaxx bro

What happened if it's not a secret? Only 24 years old

How did she die at 24?
Heart attack. It was unexpected, as she was healthy and had no previously known health problems. I guess sometimes the universe just decides to rip people out of this existence :feelsbadman:

You will ascend with her, buddy boyo
full

:feelstrash: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: why didnt u invite me?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Heh, we've found the forum's resident necropheliac boyyos. :feelskek::D:lul:

P.S: I've heard at least for young hot chick's who die the coroners or what have you make sure to quickly remove/core out their vaginal and probably anal canal as well to prevent necrophiles from well having their way with the corpse.

volcel if u wouldnt

strangest thread I've seen in a while ngl

Should have turned the mood around and gotten some rotting poontang

She was dead, and it was at a funeral. She was 24 and it was at an open casket funeral. She was a distant relative who i never knew, but my aunt roped me into going. When everyone went up to see her in the casket, some held her hand or touched her face. I decided to simply rest my fingers on her top of her hand, and wrist. She was cold, not extremely cold, but cold enough to be like "yeah man, she's dead". Surprisingly she was not stiff though. Very soft to the touch. Part of me wanted to hold her hand for a few seconds, but i just touched her top of her hand and wrist. I pushed in slightly, and she was still able to pressed in, like a person. I thought she'd be stiff. She wasn't a Stacy, she was a lowtier becky at best. But "volcel if you wouldn't" i guess. I've always had a fascination with the dead, and wanted to always see and feel a dead body. Well now i have. And it was better than i thought it would be. Luckily there was no smell, no smell at all actually. If you ever get the chance to go to an open casket funeral, do so. This may be your only time to ever touch a woman, especially if she's a Stacy. It was a very interesting moment in my life. Sort of depressing when you realise the only woman who will "let" you touch her hand is a dead one.
Based & RigorMortisPilled

Heh, we've found the forum's resident necropheliac boyyos. :feelskek::D:lul:

P.S: I've heard at least for young hot chick's who die the coroners or what have you make sure to quickly remove/core out their vaginal and probably anal canal as well to prevent necrophiles from well having their way with the corpse.
Should have turned the mood around and gotten some rotting poontang
I never knew about them doing that to hot women's pussies and asses. It's pretty based of them. But there's always a mouth, and the entire rest of the body to work with, so lol. But i don't really see the problem with fucking a corpse. Like, the person is dead, all that's left is the body they used to inhabit. So why give a shit if some dude wants to nut inside one?

Heart attack. It was unexpected, as she was healthy and had no previously known health problems. I guess sometimes the universe just decides to rip people out of this existence :feelsbadman:
Fuck that's scary. An otherwise healthy 24 year old of either sex just up and having a heart attack. About 8 years ago, my godfather died of a heart attack but he was 59, well into middle age and had a history of heart trouble.
When my grandma died I touched the body and it felt like stone.

OMG ALL FUCKING INCELS ARE NECROPHILIACS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ALL NEED TO BE TORTURED AND KILLED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tbh it would be interesting to see what a dead young female looks like. I only saw my great grandmother a few years back. It was a weird experience.

lmao she would've NEVER allowed you to touch her if she was alive

24? You pedo fuck :feelstastyman:

She wanted your dick

Fuck that's scary. An otherwise healthy 24 year old of either sex just up and having a heart attack. About 8 years ago, my godfather died of a heart attack but he was 59, well into middle age and had a history of heart trouble.
Only two years older than me.
My grandmother died of a heart attack at 83, back in 1975. She was born in the 1800's.

I once saw a foreign movie (forgot the name) where 2 ugly incels ended up fucking a dead woman at the end.

Over for necrocels.

How many times had you met her before?

Only two years older than me.
My grandmother died of a heart attack at 83, back in 1975. She was born in the 1800's.
My granddad said his grandmother died in 1970. She was 80 at that time and she was born in 1890.

My granddad said his grandmother died in 1970. She was 80 at that time and she was born in 1890.
I thought he said that your grandmother died in 1970. That might have meant you were close to my age.

Heart attack at 24 is quite wierd tbh..