Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Touch and affection are as powerful a need and motivator as food.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I don't feed any of the street dogs in my neighborhood whom I cuddle with regularly, and yet they run over to me to be petted at the slightest sight of me across the street. Hell, they even fight among each other when it comes to receiving cuddles for me. That is how valuable these oxytocin hits are! None of these mutts give a shit that I don't bring them anything to eat. What's even more bizzare is that they don't have any love for the pajeet servant who feeds these strays. They want love above all else! We humans are no different. We are just as sociable as dogs and have similar needs but our needs go unmet all because we are subhuman.

Last edited:
I want to be cuddled and loved

I want to be cuddled and loved

I guess so but in a lot of ways I feel like I need it a lot less than other people. I didn't feel connected to my parents at all and there wasn't much intimacy so I'm probably broken in a lot of ways