Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

total war games

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
join this thread if you like them

latest

They must be punished!
Scipio Copicanus on Stacy and Chad Germanic tribes kekeke.
I love total war games. I have Macedonian campaign todays. I united Hellas and Macedonia provinces. I'm marching on British isles to promote my Hellenistic patriarchy and incel civilization over these pale ass cunts.

ironcrusher38 said:
They must be punished!
Scipio Copicanus on Stacy and Chad Germanic tribes kekeke.
I love total war games. I have Macedonian campaign todays. I united Hellas and Macedonia provinces. I'm marching on British isles to promote my Hellenistic patriarchy and incel civilization over these pale ass cunts.
ahahhaha yeah, thx for joining

which games do you have? mods too?

nausea said:
ahahhaha yeah, thx for joining

which games do you have? mods too?

I played every total war games except Shoguns and that last fantasy shit Warhammer. I like Rome, medieval and empire total war. You?

ironcrusher38 said:
I played every total war games except Shoguns and that last fantasy shit Warhammer. I like Rome, medieval and empire total war. You?

played every game except the first shogun and the first medieval

I strongly suggest you try shogun2 and warhammer ( I too was skeptical about it but just try it )

also I am heavily into mods

it shall be a pleasure talking to you here, tw games are truly entertaining per se but with certain mods they become amazing experience

Chad may be a 2m Celtic or Germanic guy with buff body, but with good tactics and technology incel Mediterraneans can defeat them haha.
[attachment=1205]
[attachment=1206]

ironcrusher38 said:
Chad may be a 2m Celtic or Germanic guy with buff body, but with good tactics and technology incel Mediterraneans can defeat them haha.

ahahhaha rome 2, the superbugged game at release

I guess you like to play it with Rome? Those legionaries are great but I will crush them with my royal peltasts and foot companion pikemen. I like being able to alternate history mostly on this game.

ironcrusher38 said:
I guess you like to play it with Rome? Those legionaries are great but I will crush them with my royal peltasts and foot companion pikemen. I like being able to alternate history mostly on this game.
is rome 2 your fav tw?

my fav is med2 modded

I played mtw2 for 6-7 years by modding myself and making it more suitable to real history. I hated buffed Venice and Denmark in that game. Also, mtw2 had Turks too. I liked that game.

ironcrusher38 said:
I played mtw2 for 6-7 years by modding myself and making it more suitable to real history. I hated buffed Venice and Denmark in that game. Also, mtw2 had Turks too. I liked that game.
which kind of modifications did you make?

my fav faction in empire was ottoman empire, supergood units albeit unbalanced, especially THAT cannon

nausea said:
which kind of modifications did you make?

my fav faction in empire was ottoman empire, supergood units albeit unbalanced, especially THAT cannon

For example changing unit's attack and hit points. There are some nations famous with It's infantry. I gave Scotland and Denmark's general body guards as their heaviest infantry and increased their HP. I changed AI attitude of factions. I made France, Holy Roman empire, England and the Turks more powerful. I weakened Italian states, Danes, Byzantine  to keep it similar to real history. 

I played Empire total war too. I liked playing with Ottomans too. They speak in Turkish. I think Janissary musketeers were great there. They are though, good stats and encouraging nearby units.

ironcrusher38 said:
I weakened Italian states
you mean in med2 right?
ironcrusher38 said:
. I think Janissary musketeers were great there
eh I like them but nizam-i-cedid are essentials to counter the enhanced rate of fire of european infantry

nausea said:
you mean in med2 right?eh I like them but nizam-i-cedid are essentials to counter the enhanced rate of fire of european infantry

Yep, Milan, Venice, Sicily were overpowered. They have cheap and great militia units. 

I used sipahi and Circassian heavy cavalry. When they deal with my janissaries, I cleaned up them from the sides by charging. This works every time even against latest armies of European great powers like GB or Prussia. I'm great at land battles, but I even don't produce any ships.

ironcrusher38 said:
Yep, Milan, Venice, Sicily were overpowered. They have cheap and great militia units. 
aaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ironcrusher38 said:
. I'm great at land battles
even in mp?

nausea said:

even in mp?

Nope against the hardest level of AI. I don't buy original games.
You play company of heroes 2? It's my favorite these days.

ironcrusher38 said:
nausea said:
even in mp?
Nope against the hardest level of AI. I don't buy original games.
You play company of heroes 2? It's my favorite these days.
well, buy them so you can play with mods
played coh yes, enjoyed it until I found the better game ( men of war )

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM[/video]

If I will finally earn for a good pc I'm gonna play the shit out of this game. I love ancient China.

Akarin said:
If I will finally earn for a good pc I'm gonna play the shit out of this game. I love ancient China
I wish they made a tw about china !!!

may I suggest you something?

Akarin said:
nausea said:
I wish they made a tw about china !!!
may I suggest you something?
Yes
med2 tw is easy on the pc and there are tons of good mods for it, including chinese stuff

medieval 2 stainless steel was one of my favorite games.

rpgs and shit dont come close to the massive scale of games like total war and europa universalis.

you can play skyrim and be one gay elf running around, or you can build entire nations and have wars.

politics and nations are the highest league.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
medieval 2 stainless steel was one of my favorite games.
with full respect for ss team I have to suggest you better mods
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
rpgs and shit dont come close to the massive scale of games like total war and europa universalis.
takbir, I too am paradoxplayer
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
you can play skyrim and be one gay elf running around, or you can build entire nations and have wars.
takbir
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
politics and nations are the highest league.
and simulations

@ironcrusher38 tell me your fav unit from every game

need more rts games

nausea said:
@ironcrusher38 tell me your fav unit from every game
Berserkers for rtw and rtw barbarian invasion
Oathsworn in rtw2
Chosen uar warriors of Huns in Attila Total War
Janissary heavy infantry and Scots guards in mtw2
Freikorps in Empire total war

Now I play with Arverni, Oathsworns are butchering everything they meet, I love brutal patriarchy and heroic culture of Ancient Celtic people.

ironcrusher38 said:
Berserkers for rtw and rtw barbarian invasion
Oathsworn in rtw2
Chosen uar warriors of Huns in Attila Total War
Janissary heavy infantry and Scots guards in mtw2
Freikorps in Empire total war

Now I play with Arverni, Oathsworns are butchering everything they meet, I love brutal patriarchy and heroic culture of Ancient Celtic people.

my fav unit in absolute is heavy venetian infantry in m2tw modded with bellum crucis

nausea said:
my fav unit in absolute is heavy venetian infantry in m2tw modded with bellum crucis

I hate Venice, I destroy it whenever I play that game. Merchant faggots. I like playing company of heroes 2 with Soviets. They have literally shittiest units low cost effective and weak, but I like spirit of Stalingrad in that game.

ironcrusher38 said:
I hate Venice, I destroy it whenever I play that game. Merchant faggots.
I love venice, my fav faction in m2tw and also in crusader kings 2 and also in any medieval setting\game

nausea said:
I love venice, my fav faction in m2tw and also in crusader kings 2 and also in any medieval setting\game

I will download Men of War. They praise it a lot.

Does anyone here play paradox games?

ironcrusher38 said:
nausea said:
good move

Jockcel said:
nausea said:
Which one is your favorite? I like eu4 the most.
eu is the paradox grand strat serie I like the least

gonna open a thread about paradoxgames now, check it

ironcrusher38 said:

it's praised because is much more deeper and realistic than coh, the mp matches are superfun

I played mow and mowas

in mp I encountered superbased players, especially good were the big battlemaps matches

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY37oIKZkpk[/video]

votevotevote for some gamereport

vote or cuck

best mod ever ( on graphics ), made by rus

maxresdefault.jpg

@blickpall rus gaming communities are supertalented eh

@Akarin would you like if I do some gamereport about poland here?

oraclevibemtg said:
nausea said:
join this thread if you like them
>No WW1 based game
Hi. There's a mod for Napoleon tw about ww1 eh, but yes I understand what you say even if I prefer CA focused on other stuff