Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Total War Free

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
The new total war is free only for today on the epic store

@BummerDrummer @mental_out @nausea

Sadly my pc is a potato so I'll be able to play it in 20 years but still free shit :feelsahh::feelsahh:

If I really wanted it for free I'd legit just pirate it, I will never succumb to epics evil ways
fair
Plus those saga games looked garbage, I'm sticking to Warhammer 2 and Med 2 until CA can sort their shit out and make good historical total wars again
I'm sticking to the old ones because my pc can only run those so Idk

There's plenty of decent competition, I buy from GoG all the time, epic are just faggots who buy up exclusives. I don't want to have 10 different store launchers clogging up my PC.
Still free games are free games IMO. They gave me a lot of games from my steam wishlist for free. Also exclusivity deals are timed, they expire after a while. I personally never buy games on launch, I always wait for a decent sale. Epic' s deals have zero effect on me personally, I don't mind them for this reason.

There's plenty of decent competition, I buy from GoG all the time, epic are just faggots who buy up exclusives. I don't want to have 10 different store launchers clogging up my PC.
based based based

nigga who cares it's free shit

jfl at cels not wanting free shit dumb niggers alhought the game needs some fixing i did grab it also reminant from ashes is also free go get it gamercel