Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Total Turkroach Death.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
God, I hate Turkroaches .

Kill Turkroaches . Behead Turkroaches . Roundhouse kick Turkroaches into the concrete. Slam dunk a Turkroaches baby into the trashcan. Crucify Turkroaches . Defecate in a Turkroaches’ food. Launch Turkroaches into the sun. Stir fry Turkroaches in a wok. Toss Turkroaches into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Turkroaches 's gas tank. Judo throw Turkroaches into a wood chipper. Twist Turkroaches heads off. Report Turkroaches to the IRS. Karate chop Turkroaches in half. Curb stomp pregnant Turkroaches . Trap Turkroaches in quicksand. Crush Turkroaches in the trash compactor. Liquefy Turkroaches in a vat of acid. Eat Turkroaches . Dissect Turkroaches . Exterminate Turkroaches in the gas chamber. Stomp Turkroaches skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Turkroaches in the oven. Lobotomize Turkroaches . Mandatory abortions for Turkroaches . Grind Turkroaches fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Turkroaches in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Turkroaches with a ray gun. Kick old Turkroaches down the stairs. Feed Turkroaches to alligators. Slice Turkroaches with a katana.(in Minecraft).

@Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @Puppeter @Corvus @Chudpreet @MiSKiRaT @LesscoBlob @BataviaCel @TBIcel @FemoidsGTFO

Based Roachcels shoud've never left central asia

I hate curries. Turk roaches can be Whitened. Curries not so much.

brah its 3 24 am for me and im in convo with icestorm on discord rn kek

I think I hate niggers more.

brah its 3 24 am for me and im in convo with icestorm on discord rn kek
Wtf there's a stormfrontcel discord server can i be allowed?

Does anyone like turkroaches besides other turkroaches? Doubtful.

Brutal suifuel for them

Wtf there's a stormfrontcel discord server can i be allowed?
i-robot-no.gif

sands are high t and low inhib, but low iq which made them perfect slaves off jews which tricked them with gold and BMW

I do not like Turks, Albanians, or Bosnians. Their imperialist hands should not be able to have rule over any land until they are freed from their imperialist-islamic blashpher creed. Kosovo is Serbia. Turkey is Greece. Bosnia is Serbia. Albania is Serbia. No rights to land until they are able to govern it justly.

from all races expect whites i respect sands the most as through their low inhibness and loyality if they like you, i had great sand friends if you share the same level off respect with them.

ah, i-robot. That takes me back
It's a good movie tbh- most movies in the early-mid 2000s mog the shit we get today.

The original Matrix trilogy, Gladiator, original Dark Knight trilogy, Kill Bill, original Pirates of the Caribbean, and even the Star Wars prequels mog hard.

what did Turks do?

I only genuinely hate my own race. Being an edgy retard and making TND jokes is fun, but, in the end of the day, my people are substantially worse than niggers in some aspects.

Kill Turkroaches . Behead Turkroaches . Roundhouse kick Turkroaches into the concrete. Slam dunk a Turkroaches baby into the trashcan. Crucify Turkroaches . Defecate in a Turkroaches’ food. Launch Turkroaches into the sun. Stir fry Turkroaches in a wok. Toss Turkroaches into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Turkroaches 's gas tank. Judo throw Turkroaches into a wood chipper. Twist Turkroaches heads off. Report Turkroaches to the IRS. Karate chop Turkroaches in half. Curb stomp pregnant Turkroaches . Trap Turkroaches in quicksand. Crush Turkroaches in the trash compactor. Liquefy Turkroaches in a vat of acid. Eat Turkroaches . Dissect Turkroaches . Exterminate Turkroaches in the gas chamber. Stomp Turkroaches skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Turkroaches in the oven. Lobotomize Turkroaches . Mandatory abortions for Turkroaches . Grind Turkroaches fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Turkroaches in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Turkroaches with a ray gun. Kick old Turkroaches down the stairs. Feed Turkroaches to alligators. Slice Turkroaches with a katana.(in Minecraft).

If they're from Azerbaijan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tatarstan then yes. But please not the Tuvans, Kazakhs, and Kyrgyz.

giga based FUCK TURKROACHES KILL ALL TURKS THROW TURKS INSIDE OVENS CURBSTOMP TURKNIGGER CHILDREN

There isn't one to begin with it was just dms :feelskek:

There is no stormfront discord server but okay :feelsokman:
You retard i and [classified user] created it im the ministry of affairs i control who enters
But cope harder next time

You retard i and [classified user] created it im the ministry of affairs i control who enters
But cope harder next time
Keep your shitty server to yourself i barely use discord anyway, all i wanted was to interact with fellow stormfronters but oh well i guess it can't be helped

Day of bug spray soon for turks.

Keep your shitty server to yourself i barely use discord anyway, all i wanted was to interact with fellow stormfronters but oh well i guess it can't be helped
You wont you stupid kike kys now