Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Total latvian Death

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Kill latvians. Behead latvians. Roundhouse kick a latvian into the concrete. Slam dunk a latvian baby into a trash can. Crucify filthy latvians. Defecate in a latvian's food. Launch latvians into the sun. Stir fry latvians in a wok. Toss latvians into active volcanoes. Urinate in a latvian's gas tank. Judo throw latvians into a wood chipper. Twist latvians' heads off. Report latvians to the IRS. Karate chop latvians in half. Curb stomp pregnant black latvians. Trap latvians in quicksand. Crush latvians in the trash compactor. Liquefy latvians in a vat of acid. Eat latvians. Dissect latvians. Exterminate latvians in the gas chamber. Stomp latvian skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate latvians in the oven. Lobotomize latvians. Mandatory abortions for latvians. Grind latvian fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown latvians in fried chicken grease. Vaporize latvians with a ray gun. Kick old latvians down the stairs. Feed latvians to alligators. Slice latvians with a katana.

aren't latvians white anyway?

strange why latvians of all people what did they do to you?

Irrelevant country. Fake even

Least Baltics-hating Russian:feelskek::feelskek:.

Tbh, I like Latvians the most out of all the Baltics. Estonians and Lithuanians are both serious technology/startup moggers with wages higher than almost any other country in Eastern Europe, nice to see that there is at least one Baltic group that doesn't brutally mog the rest of us in EE.

You will never fuck a hot tall blonde latvian teen

Tbh, I like Latvians the most out of all the Baltics. Estonians and Lithuanians are both serious technology/startup moggers with wages higher than almost any other country in Eastern Europe, nice to see that there is at least one Baltic group that doesn't brutally mog the rest of us in EE.
I'm not Russian. I support Russia though.

latvia beat Sweden in ice hockey because the gay referees handed them the game so they should all be beheaded.

Damn @Spongebob thoughts?

Tbh i have never met a latvian.Why do you hate them? Are they organised in bands and do crimes or i misunderstood them with other ethnicities?

I heard latvia is the country where the women have the smallest breasts

I'm not Russian. I support Russia though.

latvia beat Sweden in ice hockey because the gay referees handed them the game so they should all be beheaded.
I see.

I heard latvia is the country where the women have the smallest breasts
Kek, just checked it, they really seem to be:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

JSFRXZSDSXFPFVEF6MBE4AHDHE.jpg

Kill latvians. Behead latvians. Roundhouse kick a latvian into the concrete. Slam dunk a latvian baby into a trash can. Crucify filthy latvians. Defecate in a latvian's food. Launch latvians into the sun. Stir fry latvians in a wok. Toss latvians into active volcanoes. Urinate in a latvian's gas tank. Judo throw latvians into a wood chipper. Twist latvians' heads off. Report latvians to the IRS. Karate chop latvians in half. Curb stomp pregnant black latvians. Trap latvians in quicksand. Crush latvians in the trash compactor. Liquefy latvians in a vat of acid. Eat latvians. Dissect latvians. Exterminate latvians in the gas chamber. Stomp latvian skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate latvians in the oven. Lobotomize latvians. Mandatory abortions for latvians. Grind latvian fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown latvians in fried chicken grease. Vaporize latvians with a ray gun. Kick old latvians down the stairs. Feed latvians to alligators. Slice latvians with a katana.
bruh no one cares about latvia, Id just forgotten they exist by now :feelskek:

They’re lucky they’re in NATO

@Latvianigger thoughts?

Oh damn...

I guess he got banned for being so sigma.

Latvian females are tallest in the world.