Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Total failure to appear masculine

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
-
Days ago, as the weather was windy and cool, I wore a turtleneck sweater to college. A female student, who I had taught to be adequate with, commented whether I bought it from the women's section. As testified before in a post, I have long hair- though I plan on giving it up, and so some godless, cross-eyed magyars that I am acquitted to are now suggesting that I am a ,,femboy". Not very cute. I have no time for their gossip. They will see.
I am manifesting change.

Most brutal post I have seen today

Days ago, as the weather was windy and cool, I wore a turtleneck sweater to college. A female student, who I had taught to be adequate with, commented whether I bought it from the women's section. As testified before in a post, I have long hair- though I plan on giving it up, and so some godless, cross-eyed magyars that I am acquitted to are now suggesting that I am a ,,femboy". Not very cute. I have no time for their gossip. They will see.
I am manifesting change.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Absolutely brutal holy shit

I dress the way i want to dress. If i want long hair, i get long hair.
If they don´t like it ? Good, I will keep it FUCK NIGGERS!!!!

Maybe cut the hair or don't

A female student, who I had taught to be adequate with, commented whether I bought it from the women's section.
I hope the fucking bitch breaks her neck on the stairs up to class.

I am manifesting change.
fagmaxx

Don't wear a turtle neck fam