Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Total chimpout in Florida

over for us floridacels

over for us floridacels
Black foids were twerking in the street after fighting dude.

their boyfriends put some poor waiter’s head and stomped him into the concrete and their gfs are twerking infront of the road

their boyfriends put some poor waiter’s head and stomped him into the concrete and their gfs are twerking infront of the road
and somehow black people are the victim

these niggers are unevolved ded srs

Chimps will be chimps. I'm just not surprised at all. Poor high inhib niggers who have to deal with these apes on the daily

over for us floridacels
Brutal. Once beautiful due to swamps, sun and coral reefs - nowadays a shithole with people that bash your head in while their GFs twerk around you in burning ruins of a once great nation or a place where all foids/chads go to fuck when no extreme violence happens. Everything turned to shit. Even as a Europeancel it is extremely brutal to see America in that shape.

Brutal. Once beautiful due to swamps, sun and coral reefs - nowadays a shithole with people that bash your head in while their GFs twerk around you in burning ruins of a once great nation or a place where all foids/chads go to fuck when no extreme violence happens. Everything turned to shit. Even as a Europeancel it is extremely brutal to see America in that shape.
well that's only south florida, mostly miami. in central and northern its relatively peaceful, im glad i live where i do

Can I get the video where allegedly the waiter is stomped?

well that's only south florida, mostly miami. in central and northern its relatively peaceful, im glad i live where i do
Were you ever to the Everglades? If so how did you like it? Saw so many pictures of them, was never there tbh. What would you also recommend there?

Yeah it is crazy like that in southern florida, i wish it was limited to there but it is an average borgerland experience. Nothing like it anywhere else in the world

Were you ever to the Everglades? If so how did you like it? Saw so many pictures of them, was never there tbh. What would you also recommend there?
I actually haven't been there tbh. I went to south florida, boca raton to be exact, when I was like 9. It was pretty nice tbh, can't really complain about it. Still, a shame to see the southern part turn to such shit.

I actually haven't been there tbh. I went to south florida, boca raton to be exact, when I was like 9. It was pretty nice tbh, can't really complain about it. Still, a shame to see the southern part turn to such shit.
Looks extremely interesting/beautiful, probably one of the most beautiful sceneries I ever saw.

Would still recommend the Everglades though due to the extremely interesting flora/fauna with rat snakes, water snakes, turtles of all kind and of course crocodilians (like Mississippi alligators and American crocodiles). Also they have so many neozoons/invasive species there with iguanas, tegus, monitor lizards, chamaeleons and of course Burmese pythons. Kind of sad, kind of interesting due to the variety/mixture it brings.

Parts of my family went there, but didn't take me with them (they got scammed there however). I stayed at home and studymaxxed/worked.

Retarded question, but still: Btw do you know whether people in America are afraid of brain eating amoeba/Naegleria fowleri that occur there in the water or whether they are so seldom that nobody gives a fuck?

Last edited:
Btw do you know whether people in America are afraid of brain eating amoeba/Naegleria fowleri that occur there or whether they are so seldom that nobody gives a fuck?
I have only heard someone being afraid of them once, and that was my ex-stepmom's response to why I couldn't swim in a nearby lake

Did someone relax?

I have only heard someone being afraid of them once, and that was my ex-stepmom's response to why I couldn't swim in a nearby lake
Thanks for the answer.
Interesting. I am probably too paranoid again, would never dare to go in the water there (or anywhere tbh).
Sry for asking so many questions, find America very interesting in many regards.

i guess the cotton fields were not worth it

They dindu nuffins, they good kids.

Worse than monkeys. The human race is fucked.

Hahahha if Florida keeps bragging about it's low cost of living it will soon attract all the poor people from the North and Cali, and the yuppies looking to snatch up housing. The weather is also a huge plus. I have to admit I hate winter, especially January and February, up here

View: https://twitter.com/mistercommodity/status/1373507131362672642?s=21

TDLR: spring break (1 week holiday) happened, people went to Miami for the beaches, in the black people part martial law was called because of chimpouts.

View: https://twitter.com/mistercommodity/status/1373507371931205634?s=21

@Mountainbikecel @MountainGorilla @Uggo Mongo

Looks like non-incels during their mating ritual
Can't see it.

I have twitter, reddit, facebook and other similar shit blocked on my PC.
Use your phone

looks like a jungle

O brave new world, That has such people in't

Close Encoonters of the Turd Kind

Look at them! The guardians and arbiters of Western Culture!

This is the future of America under Bummer

Holy shit how the fuck did cumskins just sit back and let this happen? No, you guys didn't just let this happen, you encouraged it

THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES OF CUCKMERICA WILL LOOK LIKE THIS IN A FEW YEARS BOYOS. IT'S BEYOND FUCKING OVER FOR THE WEST :feelscomfy:

lmao I remember when this came out. Funniest shit ever ded srs
that man is a king tbh but still how did the world let black people claim they are so oppressed
That tallfag jogger is lowkey based as fuck for giving a beatdown to those sheboon whales jfl at the way one of them just dramatically falls over literally nothing in the second vid. Equal rights, equal lefts :feelsPop:

That tallfag jogger is lowkey based as fuck for giving a beatdown to those sheboon whales jfl at the way one of them just dramatically falls over literally nothing in the second vid. Equal rights, equal lefts :feelsPop:
equal rights equal fights, landwhale
these hands rated E for everyone

The problem is we lack the context of those vids, unless we consider the only context needed is to know this all takes place in the Ultra-degenerate States of Americucks
that man is a king

Holy shit how the fuck did cumskins just sit back and let this happen? No, you guys didn't just let this happen, you encouraged it

THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES OF CUCKMERICA WILL LOOK LIKE THIS IN A FEW YEARS BOYOS. IT'S BEYOND FUCKING OVER FOR THE WEST :feelscomfy:

lmao I remember when this came out. Funniest shit ever ded srs

Stupid brainwashed boomers bought into all that bullshit about how everyone is equal and gen X doubled down on it. My fucking race is so retarded sometimes it's infuriating

Blacks are gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back