Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Total Chad Death

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

B A D G I R L
★★★★
Kill chads. Behead chads. Roundhouse kick a chad into the concrete. Slam dunk a chad baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy 10/10s. Defecate in a chads food. Launch chads into the sun. Stir fry chads in a wok. Toss chads into active volcanoes. Urinate into a chads gas tank. Judo throw chads into a wood chipper. Twist chads heads off. Report chads to the IRS. Karate chop chads in half. Castrate potent 10/10 chads. Trap chads in quicksand. Crush chads in the trash compactor. Liquefy chads in a vat of acid. Eat chads alive. Dissect chads. Exterminate chads in the gas chamber. Stomp chads skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate chads in the oven. Lobotomize chads. Mandatory vasectomies for chads. Grind chad testicles in the garbage disposal. Drown chads in fried chicken grease. Vaporize chads with a ray gun. Kick old chads down the stairs. Feed chads to alligators. Slice chads with a katana.

TOTAL CHUD VICTORY

You should be angrier at the leftist sjw so called "men" that allowed the world to become this way

Kill chads. Behead chads. Roundhouse kick a chad into the concrete. Slam dunk a chad baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy 10/10s. Defecate in a chads food. Launch chads into the sun. Stir fry chads in a wok. Toss chads into active volcanoes. Urinate into a chads gas tank. Judo throw chads into a wood chipper. Twist chads heads off. Report chads to the IRS. Karate chop chads in half. Castrate potent 10/10 chads. Trap chads in quicksand. Crush chads in the trash compactor. Liquefy chads in a vat of acid. Eat chads alive. Dissect chads. Exterminate chads in the gas chamber. Stomp chads skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate chads in the oven. Lobotomize chads. Mandatory vasectomies for chads. Grind chad testicles in the garbage disposal. Drown chads in fried chicken grease. Vaporize chads with a ray gun. Kick old chads down the stairs. Feed chads to alligators. Slice chads with a katana.
This goes much better than I expected.

kill chads and tyrones

Screenshot 1128

This should LITERALLY be incels N°1 priority.

TOTAL CHUD VICTORY
TOTAL CHUD VICTORY WILL BE ACHIEVED NIGGA THE GOVERNMENT IS KEEPING WOMEN AWAY FROM ME BUT LITTLE DO THEY KNOW THAT HELPED ME CHARGE MY VRIL NIGGA THE CHUDS R TAKING OVER 2K24