Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TOTAL BRITISH DEATH!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★★
10% Off topic in ID
Kill British. Behead British. Roundhouse Kick British into concreate. Slam dunk British into a trashcan. Crucify Filthy British. Defecate in British food. Launch British into the sun. Stir fry British in a wok. Toss British into active volancos. Curp stomp British. Feed British to alligators. Drown British in fried chicken grease. Slice British with a katana.

Kill all British!
Death to the UK!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
Kill British. Behead British. Roundhouse Kick an British into concreate. Slam dunk British into a trashcan. Crucify Filthy British. Defecate in British food. Launch British into the sun. Stir fry British in a wok. Toss British into active volancos. Curp stomp British. Feed British to alligators. Drown British in fried chicken grease. Slice British with a katana.

Kill all British, death to the UK.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA FUCK THESE INBREEDS RETARDS

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA FUCK THESE INBREEDS RETARDS
I agree, though not literally.
Who knows what kinds of germs and diseases they have...

Whats this got to do with inceldom, this isnt 4chan

Inceldom discussion:feelsthink::feelsokman:

>Defecate in British food

That's called Indian food.

Elaborate
British people are hateful, arrogant, ignorant, scared, hypocritical and stupid cucks and idiots.
They hate me for being on the spectrum and ugly.
Though, I am on the higher end of the spectrum, thank god.

British foids are all narcissistic, hypocritical, entitled, stupid, arrogant, misandrist feminist cunts.
They hate me for not being their ideal man, in regards to status, possessions or looks.

Last edited:
Kill British. Behead British. Roundhouse Kick British into concreate. Slam dunk British into a trashcan. Crucify Filthy British. Defecate in British food. Launch British into the sun. Stir fry British in a wok. Toss British into active volancos. Curp stomp British. Feed British to alligators. Drown British in fried chicken grease. Slice British with a katana.

Kill all British!
Death to the UK!
T. pajeet living in london apartment

t. british
I've never been british, I've never felt like one.
I hate football, I hate tea, I hate pubs, I hate the royal family.
I may have been born here, but I am not one of them.
And they never considered me one of their own.

I've never been british, I've never felt like one.
I hate football, I hate tea, I hate pubs, I hate the royal family.
I may have been born here, but I am not one of them.
And they never considered me one of their own.
Leave the country negroid pooskin

I think the Anglo's world will come to an end this century. London is already what? 70% foreigner? With the ethnic birth rates, ethnic immigration, and our man Rishi at the helm, I can see the UK being majority non-white sometime in the latter half of this century. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Of all ethnic groups on this earth I only hate the Jews more than the Anglos.

Self hating cuckfaggot
Why you whiteknighting for britfags?
I dont hate british people for their history or empire, I hate them because they hate me.

Why you whiteknighting for britfags?
I dont hate british people for their history or empire, I hate them because they hate me.
The British Empire was based af. You probably hate Britain because it is a complete cuckland now.

The British Empire was based af. You probably hate Britain because it is a complete cuckland now.
I do and it is.
I feel no shame or hate to the empire.
Those who do are pakis, niggers, fags, chinks and left wing soy fags.
When people talk about how great britain is, its only in a past sense.
Britain is not great anymore, its people are not intelligent, posh or cultured anymore.
Britain is a corrupt, western, feminized soyciety, and british people are absolute faggy ass, simp, woke cuckolds.

I didn't want to hate britain or its people, but they kept hating me, so now I hate them back.

Last edited:
British people are hateful, arrogant, ignorant, scared, hypocritical and stupid cucks and idiots.
They hate me for being on the spectrum and ugly.
Though, I am on the higher end of the spectrum, thank god.

British foids are all narcissistic, hypocritical, entitled, stupid, arrogant, misandrist feminist cunts.
They hate me for not being their ideal man, in regards to status, possessions or looks.
Ah, so you live in bongland? Then it makes sense, I too live here, just not born here

Ah, so you live in bongland? Then it makes sense, I too live here, just not born here
If I were born in a more better country, I would not be an incel.
Hell, UK foids standards reach interstellar space, there are incels in cUcKland by the dozen.
Seriously, UK foids are the absolute fucking worse, absolute disgusting creatures.