Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel torturing nightmares

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
This shit is so fucking rage and anxiety inducing i used to have nightmares for example of one image constantly zooming in and out . But it would zoom in and out to large proportions and the more it zoomed out i could hear faint whispers and the more it zoomed in the whispers increased in intensity and loudness. Another nightmare i had was being stuck in a pyramid in a long ass hallway lit by torches on the side and there was a woman in black or a grandma in black chasing me and torturing me. Another dream i had was example of someone chasing me or something and my legs would turn by them selves and run towards the thing chasing me , but my mind was saying run . Its so fucking bizzare :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I have some kind of nightmares where I feel only my heart beats and when I try to move it feels like I am going to get an heart attack

Last edited:
I noticed that usually all nightmares and dreams in general are psychedelic.

I have some kind of nightmares where I feel only my heart pounding and when I try to move it feels like I am going to get an hearth attack
i had simmilar shit i wish i wasnt aware of the damned thing beating and when i try to fall asleep i think im going to die

I don't remember almost any of my dreams
maby it's my brain protecting my consciousness from the horror that lays in my subconscious

I noticed that usually all nightmares and dreams in general are psychedelic.
That's because they're literally dmt trips. DMT that your body produces naturally as you sleep.