Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Toronto is the worst place for incels

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
This place is a living hell. Everywhere you go you see beautiful young couples. Everywhere you go there are quirky overpriced boutique stores for plaid shirt wearing hipsters. All the women are stuck up and everyone is rude. If you go out on the weekend, it's pretty much impossible to meet new people because everyone already has their own circle.

The cost of living here has skyrocketed. It's impossible to buy a home so you're left to rent an overpriced shoebox downtown with roommates for $2500/mo under constant threat of eviction when the owner inevitably decides to sell, or else live with mommy and daddy forever. My family moved here in 1999 and I watched this city explode from a relatively average North American city into this rich hipster and immigrant hell. I have been priced out of the city I grew up in.

Going out (especially to a club) is automatic suicide fuel. I went to a club with a Chinese acquaintance of mine a year ago and it was hell. Whole place was full of roided up Chad jocks. I literally got pushed out of my seat at the bar by a huge dude like it was nothing. He just calmly walked up to me and pushed me off the chair, then proceeded to sit down without a word spoken to me.

Sometimes I wonder if all incels living in these kinds of cities would really be incel if they lived somewhere else. The competition here is so fierce that even average men have it relatively hard. There's literally ALWAYS a better looking guy than you within 500 meters.

Last edited:
Can confirm. Toronto is incel hell.

This place is a living hell. Everywhere you go you see beautiful young couples. Everywhere you go there are quirky overpriced boutique stores for plaid shirt wearing hipsters. All the women are stuck up and everyone is rude. If you go out on the weekend, it's pretty much impossible to meet new people because everyone already has their own circle.

The cost of living here has skyrocketed. It's impossible to buy a home so you're left to rent an overpriced shoebox downtown with roommates for $2500/mo under constant threat of eviction when the owner inevitably decides to sell, or else live with mommy and daddy forever. My family moved here in 1999 and I watched this city explode from a relatively average North American city into this rich hipster and immigrant hell. I have been priced out of the city I grew up in.

Going out (especially to a club) is automatic suicide fuel. I went to a club with a Chinese acquaintance of mine a year ago and it was hell. Whole place was full of roided up Chad jocks. I literally got pushed out of my seat at the bar by a huge dude like it was nothing. He just calmly walked up to me and pushed me off the chair, then proceeded to sit down without a word spoken to me.

Sometimes I wonder if all incels living in these kinds of cities would really be incel if they lived somewhere else. The competition here is so fierce that even average men have it relatively hard. There's literally ALWAYS a better looking guy than you within 500 meters.
San Francisco is worse, but at least our weather is decent. Toronto all around is a shithole

I hate the stuck up ethnic whores here.

Richcel areas are always bad for incels

Yea I agree with you 100% Went to fiction nightclub but the dumbass druggie chads still won and managed to take a girl home. RIP

He wasn't even bad looking.
He's a balding ethnic, look at how dead his eyes look.
alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash.jpg

lots of white guys i know are dating asian women.

Need more van ramming attacks then

Toronto is 50% ethnic at least no ?
That must be something to live in such a hell.

Disgusting femoidist shithole. Like Canada overall, besides, maybe, rural areas.

Cope, you can fuck a bunch of noodlewhores there if you're white

repost but it's considered one of the worst cities in the world for men and the epicentre of MGTOW

Why do you hate us ethnics? We're all peaceful incels.

More like 75% ethnic in my opinion. I live a few hours away, but I go to Toronto once and a while to shop at the Asian food stores.

Yea I agree with you 100% Went to fiction nightclub but the dumbass druggie chads still won and managed to take a girl home. RIP

I've always wanted to go to a club in Toronto to see how it is, but I have very little friends irl and none who would go to a club with me. Considered once to go alone to try and find a girl drunk enough that they would let me even talk to her but I got way too nervous and anxious and ditched the idea. After hearing this, there's no way I'd think about trying again.

They are most to be white Chad chasers, even normies don't stand a chance.

This. Every couple I've seen seems really high end. Like high end Stacys and Chads. Toronto is for very wealthy people and if you're not either careermax, or lucky to have been born into a rich family, then you don't stand any chances. Even if you're rich, you have to be good looking. I had an Asian friend I met online who runs a hentai site and he makes a bunch off of ads and stuff, but he's still super lonely and has a hard time finding girls who would be into him. In Toronto you have to be a rich chad.

Are you a coward??? just sucker punch his jaw.

I would never let a chad do this with me wtfff.

Are you a coward??? just sucker punch his jaw.

I would never let a chad do this with me wtfff.
My arms are smaller than a girl. He'd snap my little bones like a toothpick.

legit. I only leave my house for work I have to see whores on the ttc and subway everyday.

I never leave my house on weekends for the fear of seeing classmates from Highschool or middle school.

They are most to be white Chad chasers, even normies don't stand a chance.
Chad doesn't fuck ethnic females, these Asian whores are for white normies and incels.

Can confirm. Toronto is incel hell.
You are a fellow Torontocel? yes it sucks here.
Lol at clubbing in Toronto. Might as well rope. Shit is hopeless unless you go to a low class joint.

You are a fellow Torontocel? yes it sucks here.
Lol at clubbing in Toronto. Might as well rope. Shit is hopeless unless you go to a low class joint.
No but I know the situation there. Toronto is the MGTOW capital.

Not as bad as Vancouver tbh. You guys have no idea I’ll post some things here in abit.

No but I know the situation there. Toronto is the MGTOW capital.
Women's body language is never normally open either. Always standoffish unlike America. At least in America the girls will be more generally open... Women here are cold. It's 100x worse here. You know it's bad when even Roosh V says pick up here is like playing on nightmare mode.
Not as bad as Vancouver tbh. You guys have no idea I’ll post some things here in abit.
Vancouver I can see being hell tbh. Especially with all the rich Chinese moving there. You have to compete with rich ricecels in expensive cars
to get the rich Rice foids which won't talk to you unless you make over 100 grand a year.

You couldn't PAY ME to live in Toronto. Living in South Ontario is bad enough, but living in Toronto, a city full of ethnics, whores, and ethnic whores? Would rather live in Newfoundland or some shit.

More like 75% ethnic in my opinion. I live a few hours away, but I go to Toronto once and a while to shop at the Asian food stores.

I've always wanted to go to a club in Toronto to see how it is, but I have very little friends irl and none who would go to a club with me. Considered once to go alone to try and find a girl drunk enough that they would let me even talk to her but I got way too nervous and anxious and ditched the idea. After hearing this, there's no way I'd think about trying again.

You can always go with me but it looks like you got the right idea. You're just gonna get trolled to the point of going ER

When I went to toronto literally every ethnic girl was taken by some hipster looking 4/10 white guy, I didn't see a single ethnic male ethnic female couple below the age of 30.

When I went to toronto literally every ethnic girl was taken by some hipster looking 4/10 white guy, I didn't see a single ethnic male ethnic female couple below the age of 30.
Toronto is like 70% ethnics, and 99% of ethnic men are incel.

a lot of ethnics and koreans here, can’t wait to gtfo of here in September

AM is a perfect example of what happens to an incel there.

I remember a story by a virgin currycel on bodybuilding.com. He was living in Toronto and called a fat white prostitute to his house so he could lose his virginity to her. When he answered the door, she said "Sorry, I don't do Indian guys", and then she told him he had to pay a $20 convenience fee and he actually paid it.

You can always go with me but it looks like you got the right idea. You're just gonna get trolled to the point of going ER

Thanks man but yeah I already know how it's going to go down

A city full of Asian foids, sounds pretty sweet tbh.

There's a reason why Toronto is an AI hub. All these incels giving up completely and trying to Terminator/Singularity/SexRobot max.

A city full of Asian foids, sounds pretty sweet tbh.

Except for when they walk past you like you're invisible. I've held so many doors open for them. I even complimented one for a shirt she was wearing, but all of them just walk by without even glancing let alone a thank you. I'm not one for getting after people for not saying 'thank you' after a favor but at least other femoids give me a glance or a nod or something. For some reason the Asian foids are even more stuck up bitches

Except for when they walk past you like you're invisible. I've held so many doors open for them. I even complimented one for a shirt she was wearing, but all of them just walk by without even glancing let alone a thank you. I'm not one for getting after people for not saying 'thank you' after a favor but at least other femoids give me a glance or a nod or something. For some reason the Asian foids are even more stuck up bitches
Girls don't want you to hold doors open for them tbh. I even went out of my way not to do it today at the gym.

Are you white or ethnic, btw?

Girls don't want you to hold doors open for them tbh. I even went out of my way not to do it today at the gym.

Are you white or ethnic, btw?

I'd love to be able to but I'm just too nice I guess. I'd like to say it's my Canadianess but I don't know I just hold doors open for everyone. I should start forcing myself to stop though. Those foids definitely don't deserve it.

I'm white. The only thing I got going on for me

City needs to be nuked, even though I live on the other side of the world I've heard the stories about Canadian cities being major SJW hotspots, the gynocentric capitals of the world, and being overrun by immigration and gentrification.

Saw some chads while in London but at least in Birmingham i saw heaps of ethnic guys with girls
I'm from london and i can 100% tell you it's Chad-central
Every third guy is a chad or chadlite

Every problem with Toronto stems from mass-migration.

I guarantee if you took a time machine back to the early 80's, Toronto would have been very decent.

London (UK) as well.