Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Toronto is modern day Sodom and Gomorrah, take the Biblepill.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Decadence everywhere.

No I will not explain.

Take the biblepill brocels, all this shit that's going on today, it has happened before. The only difference is the technology level, but the cycle of history remains constant.

Don't doubt the Knowledge of the Ancients. They have had literally THOUSANDS of years to experiment with different societies, different social structures. They have experimented with all forms of financial systems (including credit economies), lived in prosperities, declined in ruins. Do you seriously think that those religious scripts were based on fairytales?

Nope, they draw from the Knowledge of the Ancients, from historical precedents. History is not a linear progression, it's cyclical. Modern day societies are no different from Sodom and Gomorrah. They have existed before, and we were forewarned of the consequences. It is up to us to heed caution.

Hey bro I am in Toronto.

I don’t want gods tbh
Just pussy and another nice things

Decadence everywhere.

No I will not explain.

Take the biblepill brocels, all this shit that's going on today, it has happened before. The only difference is the technology level, but the cycle of history remains constant.

Don't doubt the Knowledge of the Ancients. They have had literally THOUSANDS of years to experiment with different societies, different social structures. They have experimented with all forms of financial systems (including credit economies), lived in prosperities, declined in ruins. Do you seriously think that those religious scripts were based on fairytales?

Nope, they draw from the Knowledge of the Ancients, from historical precedents. History is not a linear progression, it's cyclical. Modern day societies are no different from Sodom and Gomorrah. They have existed before, and we were forewarned of the consequences. It is up to us to heed caution.
Bro I hope you’re the same guy who made the last post because someone already said this

LMAO @ actually believing this. 'Toronto' has nothing on Miami let alone LA or Las Vegas.

Decadence everywhere.

No I will not explain.
I'll explain.
tumblr_p8qj7qacuV1vna9gto1_1280.jpg

Glad I don't live there

I would kill myself over living in Canada, LA, or any other Californian city

May it experience a hellish end full of chaos and misery for normies.

“No theory, no ready-made system, no book that has ever been written will save the world, I cleave to no system, I am a true seeker.”

― Bakunin

Overpriced, no one speaks English, job market sucks, stinky, loud, self-worshipping women capital of north fucking america.
Just end it now.

rain of burning sulfur when

why does every single person have to make some weird comparison between something now and something thousands of years ago and act like it's some "proof".

low iq

I've been to Toronto. The people are very stuck up.

START THE VAN

Toronto has the highest body count delivered by a 100% confirmed trucel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back