Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toronto Attacker made a FB post calling for incel uprising

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
facebook-post.png

GLORIOUS TIME TO BE ALIVE!

8ed.gif

is this real or am I dreaming

This site is going to be seized by the CSIS

this isn't confirmed. It's very easy to make a fake profile.

the same picture posted many times but not any actual link to that post
facebook account was probably deleted

Someone aware on what's going on? Has someone gone ER in Toronto? This merits a cup of orange juice.

imagine posting that shit unironically.

also anybody who quotes 4chan is an edgy teen or a fucking retard , its normie central , also the shooter doesnt even look incel.

Someone aware on what's going on? Has someone gone ER in Toronto? This merits a cup of orange juice.
I was born there, nothing like this ever happens. Usually just small gang stuff but barely any stuff like that. The last hate attack that happened was some islamic stuff and 1 police officer died so

this isn't confirmed. It's very easy to make a fake profile.

Theres a post from 10th march. This means it has to be a photoshop fake.

Ive read that you can expose photoshopped pics with viewing the exif data or download and check it somehow.

I bet its an inceltear's false flag.

fake news guys
party is over

>It has come to the mod team's attention that users have located and shared around a Facebook and LinkedIn account for a person with a similar name to this attacker.

THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT PERSON. Our moderation team has talked to the owner of the Facebook account, and the fact that he has responded at all and is not in jail confirms it is not the correct account.
imagine being that guy lol

Theres a post from 10th march. This means it has to be a photoshop fake.

Ive read that you can expose photoshopped pics with viewing the exif data or download and check it somehow.
That post is most likely a fake but according to news sites he was known to police and had an interest in the IV shootings.

IT false flag.

Time to move on.

This site is going to be seized by the CSIS
This is why I'm starting to hate ERs. I don't want my copes to be ruined and go to jail for something an insane autist did.

He is the CHOsen one