Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Toronto a Feminist City that gives zero fucks for homeless men

W

Weston404

Banned
-
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ywca-women-shelter-davenport-1.4985108
https://web.archive.org/web/2019012...oronto/ywca-women-shelter-davenport-1.4985108
A new women's shelter is offering a rare bright spot on this frigid weekend in Toronto, a city where many facilities are filled to capacity and where homeless people are building encampments in ravines, at busy intersections and under the Gardiner Expressway.
Neighbours in the area around Davenport Road and Dupont Street on Saturday were invited to attend an open house at the new four-storey, YWCA-run shelter that occupies a long, narrow lot at 348 Davenport Road.
Staff will begin registering the first residents on Monday, staggering the intake until the fifth week, when all 56 beds will be filled.
The new facility is part of the city's ongoing commitment to open 1,000 new shelter beds by the end of 2020.
Nina Gorka, the YWCA'S director of shelters, says the need is great. She calls women "the hidden homeless."
While men tend to be much more visible on the street — panhandling or living in makeshift structures and tents — Gorka says women are more likely to end up "couch-surfing" with friends or staying in respite centres.
This month, two horrific deaths highlighted the precarity of women's homelessness.
A need for holistic support

Hang Vo died last Tuesday, when she was crushed by a garbage truck backing down a dark alley in the early morning, just north of St. Andrew subway station. There were reports that Vo was asleep on a heating grate at the time of her death.
Crystal, identified only by her first name, died on January 8 after she became trapped in a clothing donations bin at Bloor and Dovercourt roads.
As the largest organization in Toronto serving women, Gorka says the YWCA is uniquely positioned to work with homeless women, especially those who are also dealing with addiction and sexual abuse.
"Lots of women who we see require supportive housing," says Gorka.
The YWCA already operates three shelters in the city — one for homeless women and two for women fleeing domestic violence, issues that are often intertwined.
"This is something the [YWCA] has done really well," says Gorka. "Not just offering a place to stay, but giving them holistic support."

a female only homeless shelter?

Women can't even be homeless, all they have to do is suck some dick and they'll get everything.
Maybe this shelter exists just so women don't have to fuck sub-8 men

Second name Meth. :lul:

Natural selection. The organism who is the most adaptive to their environment will most likely pass it’s genes for the next generation.

Women can't even be homeless, all they have to do is suck some dick and they'll get everything.
Maybe this shelter exists just so women don't have to fuck sub-8 men

and those sub-8 men paid for it with their money through taxes

Toronto sounds like hell. I've always thought canada would be a good place for incels though. Guess not.

Natural selection. The organism who is the most adaptive to their environment will most likely pass it’s genes for the next generation.
Thank goodness those whores got destroyed then. "Hang Vo" sounds like a Noodlewhore name. That is an extra special death right there.

Toronto sounds like hell. I've always thought canada would be a good place for incels though. Guess not.
There is a Canny cel that is suppose to be doing some threads on why Canada is a terrible place.

@EthnicelNL lives there.
Apparently @Cashyfon does too.. he seems on our IQ level. He was planning on making a whole bunch of threads about the different aspects of the thots of Canada.

toronto literally seems like the worsty city in the world for incels

Sexism doesn't count if it benefits women. Everything is a double standard in Canada disguised as tolerance and diversity.

lol wtf canada would be the worst country for incels

Apparently @Cashyfon does too.. he seems on our IQ level. He was planning on making a whole bunch of threads about the different aspects of the thots of Canada.
There is a Canny cel that is suppose to be doing some threads on why Canada is a terrible place.
Noticed, and yes I am...soon. Got lazy and shitposted but yeah I'm gonna make high-IQ threads again.

Maybe the northern part of Quebec where the Boreal Forest is, but anywhere within a 500 mile vicinity of Toronto needs to be nuked.

Holy fucking shit I never realized Canada was that bad. If I was Canadiancel I would go live out in the forest and never come back

live out in the forest and never come back
Oh thanks for the idea, I'm doing that after I'm done giving all the firsthand documentation on leaf-foids.