Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Topless sluts in Spain run away scared from the beach as incel illegal migrants invade their shores!

can't blame her, first thing these niggers are going to do is find some kid or a woman to rape.

Obligatory @Uggo Mongo tag.

As much as I can sympathise with the idea of not wanting foreigners to flood your country. Its hard to sympathise with a culture that allows its women to run around half naked

Last edited:
They don't seem scared tbh and I'm not surprised the average Spanish foid is woke as fuck and thinks all illegal immigrants should be welcome. Even if in their country of origin they commited acts of genocide kek.

If that happened a few centuries ago they would have been executed by spanish conquistadores.

From the conqueror to the conquered how the tablets have turned.

they get what they deserve. 90 percent of white women support flooding their countries with rapefugees. I wont shed a single tear for them when they have to deal with rhe consequences.

i ain't got no respect for globalists. they need to eat their own shit

As much as I can sympathise with the idea of not wanting foreigners to flood your country. Its hard to sympathise with a culture that allows its women to run around half naked
my thoughts exactly

why did the guy who posted this on twitter specify they were white women :feelskek: :feelswhere:

why did the guy who posted this on twitter specify they were white women :feelskek: :feelswhere:
They are. They're Spaniards
Yes. I'm torn between those two issues. A society that lets their women go half-naked is a permissive one where anything goes, and it has already lost

Good. Good. Username check!

WHITE BITCHES AIN'T GOT. NO. ASS!!!!!

Grape grape grape!

The majority of these foids have probably held a "Refugees Welcome" sign at some point.
Let's hope they keep chanting it while getting brutally raрed.

White men are cucks who think defending m'lady because she's white will be enough of a reason to prevent them from being whores and lowering the white birth rate. They are so obsessed woth trying to appeal to women they think it will actually help their cause

Thx for the coomfuel

White men are cucks who think defending m'lady because she's white will be enough of a reason to prevent them from being whores and lowering the white birth rate. They are so obsessed woth trying to appeal to women they think it will actually help their cause
exactly what i think. he only specified white foids since he knows most normie retards have foids on pedestals, but white foids are definitely at the tippy top

Hope they all got raped.

Fuck the cameraman. How gay or low T do you have to be to see hot topless chicks walking around and not care? Retard is recording boats

I welcome them. Destroy Europe.

Fuck the cameraman. How gay or low T do you have to be to see hot topless chicks walking around and not care? Retard is recording boats
He's probably desensitized to seeing naked topless whores. He sees them daily. In case you didn't get the memo yet, women today love to be as scantily clad and naked as possible. Their flesh is the source of their power. Now, migrants invading the shores is more eventful and less frequent so it captures his attention.

He's probably desensitized to seeing naked topless whores. He sees them daily. In case you didn't get the memo yet, women today love to be as scantily clad and naked as possible. Their flesh is the source of their power. Now, migrants invading the shores is more eventful and less frequent so it captures his attention.
I am well aware of the prevalence of whoreness nowadays and how topless whores are normal on beaches in Spain but my high T and hyper sexuality doesn’t allow it to ever get boring to me. I see countless tits online everyday and they’re still just as exciting to me every time I see them. I couldn’t imagine casually seeing the tits of regular women right in front of me and NOT exploding. I plan on going to the topless or nude beach in my state (Florida) when I get the balls with a hidden camera and a strategy and recording hours of footage to coom to :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

but my high T and hyper sexuality doesn’t allow it to ever get boring to me.
As a hypersexual coomer addict degenerate, I feel you 100%.

I plan on going to the topless or nude beach in my state (Florida) when I get the balls with a hidden camera and a strategy and recording hours of footage to coom to :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Do you take creepshots? @Grim_Reaper

Do you take creepshots? @Grim_Reaper
Not yet but once I get a hidden camera or figure out how to record with my phone secretly I definitely will start. Do you know any sites with REAL and good creepshots? I knew of some but forgot them. I also love voyeurism

Crakkkers have the audacity to complain about “invasion”.

Didn't they vote for this?

Do you know any sites with REAL and good creepshots? I knew of some but forgot them. I also love voyeurism
I'm sure @Grim_Reaper knows.

So many European countries allow this harlotry.

So many European countries allow this harlotry.
"How dare you?! Female empowerment is good you misogynistic psychopathic inkwell! Women's rights are human rights!" :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

Not yet but once I get a hidden camera or figure out how to record with my phone secretly I definitely will start. Do you know any sites with REAL and good creepshots? I knew of some but forgot them. I also love voyeurism
I'm sure @Grim_Reaper knows.
sexycandidgirls

If niggers are so great then why are they always fleeing countries that are entirely full of niggers and coming to countries that have few niggers?

sexycandidgirls
I remember that site. Great content but it’s hard to tell if some are staged or not. It’s hard to find any REAL candid or creepshot content. Some definitely look real but then there’s others that can’t be real because no way the dude is able to hover around these girls for such a long time without being caught

Last edited:
Topless women and immigrants, Wawaweewaa

sexycandidgirls
Jfl look at these soys in the comments on one video
A309ACA5 2ED0 4F77 B3E2 F14660805416

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6