Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Topgun Maverik wanting to betabux a single mom with a daughter

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
the young teen daughter like all the zoomer kids, knows everything, once day she saw maverik escaped the houseto be unseen, only to see him eye to eye, and daid to her, "DO NOT hurt my mom". thats how those foids like act. those days. those CHADS CUMSPAWNS.

movies habe OUTIZED IMPACT on the world. everyone watches that movie. Hollywood are global. A china, india, brazil, russia, EVERYONNNNNN.

AND they shape our culture and value. thru hollywood movies, we learne foids cant be eaten. children must not be eateb. foidd and kid s r 1 class.

MEN R SECOND CLASS.

and the movie has lot inaccuriies

truth is, B-2 can fly in and will be over. no need for it
but owkr for cool movie.

and all those sams look like from video game. come, get som 3-300

we ALL KNOW ITS IRAN. AND WE ALL KNOW THE plane r RUSISN :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

and FLARES FOOL SAMS,THOSE R RADAR DUIDED.

SO MANY HOLES.

but i like the moive .ts entertainment at least

the young teen daughter like all the zoomer kids, knows everything, once day she saw maverik escaped the houseto be unseen, only to see him eye to eye, and daid to her, "DO NOT hurt my mom". thats how those foids like act. those days. those CHADS CUMSPAWNS.

movies habe OUTIZED IMPACT on the world. everyone watches that movie. Hollywood are global. A china, india, brazil, russia, EVERYONNNNNN.

AND they shape our culture and value. thru hollywood movies, we learne foids cant be eaten. children must not be eateb. foidd and kid s r 1 class.

MEN R SECOND CLASS.

and the movie has lot inaccuriies

truth is, B-2 can fly in and will be over. no need for it
but owkr for cool movie.

and all those sams look like from video game. come, get som 3-300

we ALL KNOW ITS IRAN. AND WE ALL KNOW THE plane r RUSISN :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

and FLARES FOOL SAMS,THOSE R RADAR DUIDED.

SO MANY HOLES.

but i like the moive .ts entertainment at least
completely schizo and cant understand a word u say, take blackpills and i dont mean the stuff on this website i mean actual anti-schizophrenic medication to help this

completely schizo and cant understand a word u say, take blackpills and i dont mean the stuff on this website i mean actual anti-schizophrenic medication to help this
i was drunk. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

but my point stands in the OG post

regarding inaccuracies, yeah, the country obviously is meant to be Iran though the movie never said about it.

Only Iran has F-14 tomcats other than the US. only Iran has an active nuclear program that's been trying to create nukes. :feelswhere:

The 5th gen fighters in this movie obviously are reference to Russians, but could also be reference to China though much more unlikely. As Russia is next to Iran, makes more sense to have airbase there.

And flares do not do shit against those SAMs. those r radar guided, not infra-red. it wont do anything yet the movie portrays it as some kind of magical counter-measure.

and a pilot is too valuable to just get shred to piece by a attack helicopter. they'd try to capture him, not to kill him.

and Iran is never going to put an important site minutes from the seashore anyways.

main point is tom cruise is trying to win the heart of a fucking single mom who's way post prime, with a teen daughter.

and the foid plays hard to get too. and the daughter warned tom cruise dont break her mom's heart again (suggesting other men broke her mom's heart).

clown world. i dont even think real world is this pahtetic .a top gun instructor would probably be able to get any cute teen jbs he can get, rather than some post prime single mom.

main point is tom cruise is trying to win the heart of a fucking single mom who's way post prime, with a teen daughter.

and the foid plays hard to get too. and the daughter warned tom cruise dont break her mom's heart again (suggesting other men broke her mom's heart).

clown world. i dont even think real world is this pahtetic .a top gun instructor would probably be able to get any cute teen jbs he can get, rather than some post prime single mom.
Well that's the agenda

Bluepilled men who watch this garbage will think it's normal to go after used up toilets with a fatherless child and dont even think twice about being able to court much younger options available to them :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Fr. The movie was such a bad propaganda. I had to laugh and cringe all the time while watching it.

Cruise can't stop dyeing his hair and larping as a 30 year old action hero. What the age pill does to a mofo.

Lol so pathetic. The roastie propaganda is everywhere now - even in a military propaganda movie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back