Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top ten 3ds games

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
As an avid 3DS fan I've decided to compile a list of my personal favorite 3DS games. Hopefully some brocels will find it useful.

1. Ocerina of Time 3D

The definitive 3DS game by far. Ocerina of Time is the best paced, most well designed and properly challenging 3D Zelda. The 3DS version smoothes out the edges of the original (although it is inferior in some ways such as cutscenes and atmosphere. That can be fixed with mods tho) and permanently preserves OOT in a beautiful fashion. I've put at least 180 hours into this game alone. If you haven't played it already you should play it on 3DS. The 3D effect is beautiful too

2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

A great action game with tons of content. MH3U puts you on an island known as mogga island (lol) where you will be sent out on missions by the village residents that fall under anything from killing monsters to gathering special materials. What makes MH3U imo better than 4U and prior games is the exclusive features. 3U allows you to easily hunt and gather without scrolling through multiple menus beforehand. You can simply walk to mogga woods in and hunt and gather to your hearts content. It makes the grind far less tedious than in other entries.

The underwater mechanic is another thing that sets MH3U apart. Some dislike it but personally I believe that it drastically adds to the games challenge and exictment and helps keep monster battles feel fresh with multiple stages.

The only criticism I have for 3U is how bad the rng can be especially considering fights can be over 30 minutes long. Fuck getting the Bracy gem.

3. Kokuga

A game you've likely not heard of. Kokuga is a shoot em up that separates itself from the competition with unique controls (use the bumpers to change the direction where your tank aims) and slower pacing. It is an incredibly difficult yet addicting experience. One of my favorite games to play whenever I need to pass some time. The visuals are amazing as well as the music. It's a shame it hasn't been ported to newer consoles.
View: https://youtu.be/Qy0M9Hn8pLY?si=_IjopvOY6kZqhSG4

4. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

While I'm not a fan of the obnoxious slapstick humor present, nor am I a fan of the music, gameplay wise Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is great. It's an action adventure game where you explore abandoned houses and buildings that slowly unravel (think metroidvania to an extent) while you solve puzzles and capture ghosts. Some dislike Luigi's Mansion 2 for its mission system but personally I find it to be enjoyable none the less. It's decently challenging too. Which I can't say for the other two Luigi's Mansion titles.

5. Zelda Triforce Heroes

An extremely underated multiplayer game where you play with a team of three and tackle dungeons together with unique clever puzzles and mechanics. Unlike Link Between Worlds it offers actual difficulty. You can still play it today with pretendo although I'm unsure how active online is.

6. Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

A good SMT game for beginners. The difficulty is more balanced in comparison to other SMT games and you have a charming story and characters. I would suggest for anyone looking to get into SMT

7. Mario Party Star Rush

Highly underated game. While not a traditional Mario party Star Rush is imo the best handheld title in the series. You play on mini boards where you'll need to gather characters to join your team and assets before entering a boss fight. It's good quick fun.

8. Etrian Odyssey games

They're all similar gameplay wise but they're good fun if you enjoy dungeon crawlers. Not much else to say. Personally I prefer the DS versions of the first two games asthetic wise but you can't go wrong with either.

9. Kirby Triple Deluxe

The best Kirby game on the system. Triple Deluxe is a game that stays fresh with fun twists in each level and a fantastic soundtrack. It is imo far superior to its more beloved sequel planet Robobot.

Rhythm Heaven Megamix

Additive rhythm game where you play fun mini games. There's not much else to say about it.

I tried demo of Monster Hunter on New 3DS XL. I think this console is not suitable for this kind of games.

I tried demo of Monster Hunter on New 3DS XL. I think this console is not suitable for this kind of games.
Remove your C stick and replace it with a PSP stick. That's what I did to my 3ds and it makes games that require the second stick significantly better. I could never play with the OG eraser nub

kinda based non-normie tier list (excluding the zeldas, marios and kirbys)

Saved this thread planning on emulating 3ds games somewhat soon after i beat some games i hqve priority on.

Anyone knows how well 3ds emulator runs?

@Stupid Clown
Name few 3DS games that are 3DS exclusives and aren't sequels or spin-offs.

Saved this thread planning on emulating 3ds games somewhat soon after i beat some games i hqve priority on.

Anyone knows how well 3ds emulator runs?
They're questionable.

@Stupid Clown
Name few 3DS games that are 3DS exclusives and aren't sequels or spin-offs.
Only four of the games listed were ports /remakes.

luigi's mansion 2 is so nostalgic

and a good game overall

I never played a 3ds before. I missed out on a lot.

I'll probably get shit but Animal Crossing New Leaf was a lot of fun. Especially going to the tropical island to catch sharks

I'll probably get shit but Animal Crossing New Leaf was a lot of fun. Especially going to the tropical island to catch sharks
What do you enjoy about it

What do you enjoy about it
Just watching your town gradually grow over the course of months as you build new services, stores open and get bigger, more people move in and so on. Also the game had a cool community back then, Aika village still scares me