Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Top of /r/amiugly for the year. Ironic, foid, foid, foid, foid, foid, foid...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★

What is there even left to say?

redditors love simping for foids and drowning them in compliments

They want attention, that's it.

You know, it really pisses me off how foids are always insecure about themselves despite always receiving validation and still getting to have an active sex life. Literally no "flaw" that a female could have would make it over for her and men are very forgiving when it comes to how a woman looks. They're so obsessed with changing their bodies, even to the point of having body dysmorphia and eating disorders, yet having small breasts or stretched out labias never stopped them from having guys be attracted to her. Hell, she can be overweight or literally obese and there will be guys lusting over that.

Yet when a man talks about being insecure about his height, his penis size, his weight, etc. he's told to shut the fuck up and deal with the fact that he is not desirable. It's okay to shame him for being short, it's okay to shame him for having a small penis. But call a woman fat or ugly, and there will be white knights defending her and you will be cancelled.

I used to insult a lot of foids there Im pretty sure it's why I got permabanned from reddit. Those were the shitty days (just like today).

This is why i hate men too