Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Top NBA players are unironically under-paid.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
These TeraTyrones getting 30 or 40 million/year? Yeah, except their names bring in billions, and they get scraps, and their bosses get billions.

No matter what you do in life, even being the best at something in the world, if you aren't the owner of the business, you're getting screwed over, period, no matter what.

These players end up relying more on investing their money, and or sponsorship/promotions from other companies, and even then, the NBA takes a large cut from the players promotions from companies not even affiliated with the NBA.

I think what I am saying here is you have to be your own boss, or else you're going to get cucked, even in a top job.

Tyrone was born with height genetics.

Tyrone did not work hard to get tall.

Tyrone deserves minimum wage.

Sports are gay btw

(((((NBA)))))

The goal of this system is to be the owner of things. Doesn't matter what it is. Just own it.

They have billion dollar shoe deals. They're making money while they sleep.. I think they will be ok

The last, and I mean the absolute last, thing that's on my mind is giving those circus Tyrones any EXTRA money. OP I know that that's not what your post was trying to say but I'm addressing this shit anyways.

Our society is so genetics obsessed that we literally give these fucks MILLIONS of dollars to play. A. GAME. These people are willing to pay hundreds of dollars to watch a guy--who fucks more girls than him, play a game. I never understood the mindset of the cux who take their wives/gfs to these games. You do realize that he could step off the court and just take her from you, right? Maybe she would hide it or something, but this guy is already taller, better looking, and higher status than you--and thanks to your own stupidity he's also richer than you, too! If it was up to me every single one of these athletes would be shot point-blank in the fucking head. Watching that shit should literally be outlawed. Alex Jones said it best:

@LDARBuddah

I told you watching supports is for cucks.

They put balls in hoops

Sports are so fucking retarded.

It’s just hilarious, can’t believe how many hard working cucks give their money to watch a bunch of caveman-IQ tyrones running around and throwing balls at each other, just for them to earn millions, and the shareholders to earn billions, meanwhile Mr Average Cuck slaves away to pay for them all and get his monthly rationing of landwhale starfish sex. Clown World.

These TeraTyrones getting 30 or 40 million/year? Yeah, except their names bring in billions, and they get scraps, and their bosses get billions.

No matter what you do in life, even being the best at something in the world, if you aren't the owner of the business, you're getting screwed over, period, no matter what.

These players end up relying more on investing their money, and or sponsorship/promotions from other companies, and even then, the NBA takes a large cut from the players promotions from companies not even affiliated with the NBA.

I think what I am saying here is you have to be your own boss, or else you're going to get cucked, even in a top job.
they're playing a children's game tho.
(((((NBA)))))
more like n b gay

@LDARBuddah

I told you watching supports is for cucks.
Cope

The inflation itself is a problem, like with most things. Pewdiepie gets million too and has a hot GF while doing less than athlete.
That doesnt mean sports by itself is cucked

And the WNBA foids want equal pay when they bring the owners 300k revenue:lul::lul::lul::lul:

They're getting tens of millions of dollars a year for putting a ball through a hoop which is something they happened to be genetically gifted at doing.
If they feel like they're being ripped off they're more than welcome to go back to playing apehoop at the park with the felons for free.

NBA is blackpilled/racepilled

It’s just hilarious, can’t believe how many hard working cucks give their money to watch a bunch of caveman-IQ tyrones running around and throwing balls at each other, just for them to earn millions, and the shareholders to earn billions, meanwhile Mr Average Cuck slaves away to pay for them all and get his monthly rationing of landwhale starfish sex. Clown World.
based as fuck.

Tyrone was born with height genetics.

Tyrone did not work hard to get tall.

Tyrone deserves minimum wage.

Sports are gay btw

I like playing ball but I agree, fuck pro athletes. The fans of this shit are idiots.

It's legit cuckoldry, watching guys a foot taller than you make millions while you slave away with your average genes.

And also while these tyrones get to fuck the most prime JB pussies they have to offer, while we... yeah.

Well that's the thing about capitalism, the boss will always have the profit. But if I were a NBA player I would be ok with it, they receive millions playing a sport they love and with sponsors, without having to deal with business and other boring things. They also have personal fame and status and fuck prime foids whenever they want.