Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Top LonelyFans earners (this list will surprise you)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
As LonelyFans is a fan-driven platform this list will actually prove / debunk JBW as the dominant status. (Why am I posting about this lately? There seems to be a civil war going on where some people claim it is "law" and others want to banish it to the sewers) The list honestly surprised me when I first saw it. I'll post screenshots with some comments below.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/e3sK05htyJs?feature=share

Screenshot 20230111 202410

Mia Pia Perez, she's mixed race from the Territory of Guam, United States of America. Her ethnicity is mixed Chamorro (Polynesian), Italian (Latin), Dutch (Germanic), and Hungarian (Finno-Ugric).

Screenshot 20230111 202412

Gemma McCourt. Sounds Celtic.

Screenshot 20230111 202415

Erica Mena. Now the surname could be either Basque or Jewish, she is of Puerto Rican and Dominican descent. Most Puerto Ricans are White with a sizeable Black population while most Dominicans are Black with a sizeable White population. My guess is that she's of mostly European and African descent with some Amerindian thrown in there.

To me she looks mostly African, but she has enough European features that I'd just describe her as "Eurafrican".

Screenshot 20230111 202419

Danielle Bregoli of Dr. Phil fame. Half-Italian (Latin) half-Polish-Jewish (mostly a mixture of Slavs, Germanics, and Hebrews).

Screenshot 20230111 202424

Mia Khalifa (ميا خليفة), she is Lebanese (Phoenician). This is an Eastern Mediterranean, Asians and Africans often call them "White" but Europeans will call them "Brown".

Screenshot 20230111 202429

Michael Ray Nguyễn-Stevenson, he is clearly African. His father is Jamaican (usually mostly African with literally people from all over the world thrown in there) and his mother is half-African half-Vietnamese.

Nguyễn-Stevenson is the only man in this list and he's not White, he's Black.

Screenshot 20230111 202435

Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, she is a "Reverse-Quadroon", her father is Trinidadian (Black) and her mother is Dominican (Mulatta). So she's 75% Black 25% White.

Screenshot 20230111 202441

Annabella Avery Thorne, she is Cuban (mostly White country) with Italian, English, German, Irish, and Welsh ancestry. So, she's 100% White.

Screenshot 20230111 202446

Angela Renée White, a 5'2 surgerymaxxed African.

Only 3 could be reasonably described as "White" and while I assume that literally everyone on this list has some degree of European ancestry (except for Mia Khalifa), this doesn't really prove that Whites are the most desired race. One could make the argument that "well duh, it's mostly Blackcels that subscribe to LonelyFans".

What's also interesting is that the only man on this list, Mr. Nguyễn-Stevenson, is an African.

Also, all these people disgust me, I wouldn't pay to watch any of their content, heck I wouldn't even watch their leaks for free. This is more my style.

Screenshot 20230111 210227

:ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

If Whites were the most desired race we'd see people pay to see them, LonelyFans is probably the most "Democratic" platform when it comes to this. Also, not a single East or Southeast Asian on the list (No, Nguyễn-Stevenson doesn't count as he's like 75% African and Ms. Perez is half-European). This is despite Asian toilets doing it the best on dating sites and apps, the only Asian here is West Asian (Lebanese).

What mostly surprises me is how many Africans there are here (#7, #4, #3, and #1), with two being 75% African and 25% other (one being European and the other Asian).

In every aspect of life White men are discriminated against, poor White boys are actively held back in school, jobs deliberately hire non-Whites in higher positions, White men are denied services more because of their race and sex, and White men are demonised every day in the media.

Now, imagine being a White man and being attacked from birth hearing how you're privileged and that all your real problems aren't real (gaslighting), on top of that you're lonely and you finally meet a community of other lonely men who go through the same as you... Then these same underprivileged oppressed people who know what you're going through and should be your Brocels tell you that you're privileged and that your problems aren't real. Whitecels are getting gaslighted here as much as they are by Woketards.

If this list proves anything it proves that the supposed "natural desirability of White genes" is mostly a cope invented by ethnicels and Racecels living as GUESTS in primarily White countries to attack the White men who suffer like them.

We're all Brocels here, toilets all have more privilege than us. Let's stand with our Sub-5 brothers regardless of their heritage.

Not a single discernably black or brown person on that list.

Most of them look ugly as fuck, or Becky-tier at best; JFL, I suppose it has more to do with your existing funds. :feelsjuice:

Good, the degenerate foids partly exploiting desperate copers and cucks doomed due to modern hypergamy and foid's standards to pay them simply for existing as foids, using their existence for profit and then bailing out and claiming to be exploited victims themselves once they've made their fill to more easily betabuxx and seek actual employment; none of them deserve even a dollar. :feelsclown:

All of them were statusmaxxed before doing OnlyFans.

I forgot to add this fact about the Dominican Republic, while most of the population is Black or mixed with Black, the elites are mostly White (similar to Brazil).

Only 3 could be reasonably described as "White" and while I assume that literally everyone on this list has some degree of European ancestry (except for Mia Khalifa), this doesn't really prove that Whites are the most desired race. One could make the argument that "well duh, it's mostly Blackcels that subscribe to LonelyFans".
I think it's mostly black people who use onlyfans yes

They all look shit outside of Mia Khalifa :ahegao::ahegao:

IncelTV blown out of the water once again. :feelshaha:

JBB= confirmed. :feelskek:

What are the top countries subscribing?

Cucks deserve to face the wall

They bettER pay taxes

I could be wrong, but JBW theory applies only to men. I think you're misunderstanding what we mean when we say things like JBB or JBW.

Where is Amouranth on that list.

From this list we see the rise of JBL, Just be latin :feelshmm:

Aha so in terms of foids it is Mullato and European foids who people will pay cold hard cash for. So these are the most desired foids out there in reality.
Mia Khalifa is just famous because of her hijab videos from years when ISIS threatened to kill her. Otherwise nobody would have even known who she is.

i don't struggle to believe there are so many beta cucks that provide for digital sluts on OF but... i refuse to believe THESE are the most payed ones, they all look like shit, ALL OF THEM, no one in that list is above 5/10 not to mention the n1 which is clearly a 1,5/10. They must be part of some money laundry systems. I believe this for my mental health, let me cope motherfuckers, please...

DEATH TO CUCKS
and jews

Not a single Stacy on sight