Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TOP GUN is the most Chad worshipping movie

i like the top gun bomber jackets tbh, a shame they censored it in the new one because it has taiwans flag on it

@Saudade thoughts on Chad worshipping?

At least the protag is a ultra manlet.

Justbedrakulabro

Funny, I don't see the balding 5'4 guy that IT tell me ("they know") is constantly pulling women. Surely they should have cast him for the role or were the actresses panties way too soaking wet from the guy's personality, that they had to get the actor above to cast instead?

That is how most action movies are, ripped frame chad fighting all of the enemies on his own and saves the stacy.

I find it insane and amusing how lookism is everywhere, all the time and I never noticed it until a few years ago.

Lifefuel for manlets, though.

Chad worshiping?
Tom Cruise was one of us, he just happened to reach the spiritual plane of plastic surgery salvation.

Even after the surgery, he was never a chad. Because of his manletism, chadlite was the greatest he could be.
Still a better life than any realcel on this forum...
Tom Cruise, if you're reading this...
I could really use some help...
Please surgerymaxx me bro..

Hollywood is nothing but a big circlejerk of Chad and foid worship nowadays.

Chad worshiping?
Tom Cruise was one of us, he just happened to reach the spiritual plane of plastic surgery salvation.
View attachment 179897
Even after the surgery, he was never a chad. Because of his manletism, chadlite was the greatest he could be.
He's based. A hero for all the manlets of the world.

He's based. A hero for all the manlets of the world.
Indeed. I can't hate Tom Cruise because he knows what it's like to be an ugly manlet.

And he was cast alongside with this guy. Coincidence?:waitwhat:
Nintchdbpict000410031893

Chad worshiping?
View attachment 179897
When the coping is too strong

I havent seen it and I wont

If Tom Cruise had brown eyes and wasn't famous he'd be a totally unremarkable mid tier normie without question.

Top Gun is a great movie ngl but it is suifuel

YOU WILL NEVER BE AN ATTRACTIVE FIGHTER PILOT WITH A HONDA MOTORCYLE WHO FUCKS HIS MILF INSTRUCTOR AND GETS THREE CONFIRMED KILLS

Tom Cruise is probably my favorite Chad actor. He has tons of great movies, I don't care what you think about him...just watch Edge of Tomorrow or Eyes Wide Shut or Minority Report and tell me you dont' think he's great.

Try being an incel in addition to being a massive fighter plane sperg.

never watched will never watch

That movie is suifuel, its literally all about white Chads trying to act like gods flying while their skin glows under the sun