Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top G orders Milkshakes at tha chic fil a

Top T and high T

Unfortunately even though trump is my nigga I might have to vote blue since I like weed and I want to tax the ultra wealthy

Top T and high T

Unfortunately even though trump is my nigga I might have to vote blue since I like weed and I want to tax the ultra wealthy
Based enough I love weed myself but not enough to live Like a Broke ass nigga for 3 years until a republican is back In office lol

I don't know absolute shit about America politics but I like the way trump talks
"You making a lot of money right?"
It's just nice to hear him talk. He got a smooth voice and definitely some charisma

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
Hell yeah man

Based enough I love weed myself but not enough to live Like a Broke ass nigga for 3 years until a republican is back In office lol
Plus tbh illegal weed is way cheaper then Legal dispensaries shit so be grateful

Top T and high T

Dems are only for taxing the middle class tbh.