Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top 5 most notable feats of Colvin76 (strongest incels.co user)

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
-Exploding the 2012 doomsday asteroid by throwing his basketball into outer space with superhuman force

-landing mortal wounds on braziliansigma during their 1v1 in Syria, a feat even pp183's thousand degree knife couldnt due to sigma's soy blood demon empowered flab fat technique. Sigma escaped by using his back flabs to bounce out of the Earth's atmosphere

-killing an entire squad of Navy Seals with wind pressure by blowing air in their general direction

-slam dunking the Malaysia Flight 370 plane out of the sky in a single jump, forcing governments to cover up its disappearance

-punching a soyboys head off, causing it to then collide into a soylent factory with enough force to vaporize the entire building

@Colvin76 can you confirm

Why are there no replies to this thread its fucking funny people get in here

jfl
Top 5 Colvin facts :feelskek:
Colvin is the New Chuck Norris
I don't even know why/how Chuck Norris became such a meme back in the day

@Ap0calypse i want to join ssc help

so this is the power of BBC... not bad... not bad at all...

I wish I was famous like him

I wish I was famous like him
until you are strong enough to spin a fidget spinner underwater to cause tsunamis like Colvin did to Japan (see 2011 Tohoku Tsunami)

you will not be famous

BBC Stando Powah

I approve of this

6: Most amount of white JB girlfriends in history.

-landing mortal wounds on braziliansigma during their 1v1 in Syria, a feat even pp183's thousand degree knife couldnt due to sigma's soy blood demon empowered flab fat technique. Sigma escaped by using his back flabs to bounce out of the Earth's atmosphere
brutal.... mogged again by bbc76

Insane feats tbh

I think @Colvin76 roped

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back