Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Top 5 insults a blackcel received from foids

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Yes.

Since this is for Blackcels, I'll offer my Blasian-cel perspective:

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

That's nice. My half-cousins would bully me for my anxious behavior. In malls, I'd wear large coats to reduce my anxiety.

"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

"Hello, Su" (The night before my discharge from the psych ward);

That’s too bad. He seems like a really nice guy

Feel bad for blackcels. They can’t get laid just because they don’t fit the degenerate criminal nigger archetype, and are sexually ostracised for being a functioning member of society. Fuck women

Feel bad for blackcels. They can’t get laid just because they don’t fit the degenerate criminal nigger archetype, and are sexually ostracised for being a functioning member of society. Fuck women

Thank you. It is solely the fault of holes and their preferences for Chads. Cumskin holes, and their derivatives, Mulattas/Light-Skinned Negresses, prefer muscle because they perceive themselves through the White Nationalist viewpoint of "Light Superiority". Sleeping with a darker brute equates to bestiality for them.

For years, I've felt "inadequate" whenever I see couples or male/female duos walking outside or in stores. Many times, they whisper and denigrate me as I walk past because of my appearance and autistic behavior. I've had men blatantly call me "ugly" and laugh with their girlfriends.

This is only a small portion of my negative experiences with couples.

Yes. The only adolescent female I've ever truly respected. Even my female cousins have hit and denigrated me because of my autistic traits. I assume she is now paired up with a Latino male.

A greeter told me I "looked dangerous" as I was slowly walking into the store due to severe anxiety. She had no problem greeting a friend as he walked in. The cashier was extremely annoyed by my presence and quickly waved me along.

Many times. A group of Latinos/Latinas once started randomly laughing at me as I was walking around in Wal-Mart. Last year, a group of Black foids stopped near the front of the aisle I was in and started laughing at me until I walked away.

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

Yes...I remember when I was walking home from the store. A young Cumskin hole noticed my presence, turned around, and quickly walked off in another direction.

Seriously, it's just not fair. Even people make fun of you for not being that way.

Thank you. It is solely the fault of holes and their preferences for Chads. Cumskin holes, and their derivatives, Mulattas/Light-Skinned Negresses, prefer muscle because they perceive themselves through the White Nationalist viewpoint of "Light Superiority". Sleeping with a darker brute equates to bestiality for them.
Interesting how it’s the opposite for non-black foids. The enjoy the beastiality aspect of being with a dark negro.

This is so true, and this fact alone needs to be discussed more often in the blackpill community

Seriously, it's just not fair. Even people make fun of you for not being that way.
You can impress foids with your ability to return from the dead

Based and savvy guy pilled

He once mentioned that he was in the pool with some chick and that "his sausage was getting bigger",but she lost interest.

looks like your average nigger. is this guy uglier then the average black by that much? looks standard to me for blacks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back