Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top 4 groups who are dangerous to incels.is

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

robloxcel
★★★★★
4. r/TrannyTears
SOYDIT FREAK OUT

Upvote

(These fags will not only cherrypick posts but also defame us by creating accounts here and posting ragebait in which they will screenshot and post on their subroodit)

3. Federal Skibidi of Investigation
Unnamed

(They consider incel/blackpill words as red flags and put us on their watch list. These glowfags also infiltrate our forum and molest us)

2. Central Faggot Agency
Glowjak

(these glowniggers kidnap incels and MK ultra them into becoming bluepilled ITcucks)

1. @curryboy420
Currysigma420
(This is pretty self explanatory, probably the biggest danger to .IS so far)

Last edited:
How about me

. r/TrannyTears
SOYDIT FREAK OUT

Upvote

(These fags will not only cherrypick posts but also defame us by creating accounts here and posting ragebait in which they will screenshot and post on their subroodit)

0 bluepillers watching this.

Well well well

@kayla_smith

Don't forget Amelie Chung's mom

The funny thing is that they will all perish at one time

my honest reaction

4. r/TrannyTears
View attachment 1216217
View attachment 1216214

View attachment 1216211

(They consider incel/blackpill words as red flags and put us on their watch list. These glowfags also infiltrate our forum and molest us)

2. Central Faggot Agency
View attachment 1216212

(these glowniggers kidnap incels and MK ultra them into becoming bluepilled ITcucks)

1. @curryboy420
View attachment 1216213(This is pretty self explanatory, probably the biggest danger to .IS so far)
I'm not a danger to this dumb poop ass nigger website of feds u are the danger

Ragebait threads are mostly ignored nowadays

4. r/TrannyTears
View attachment 1216217
View attachment 1216214

View attachment 1216211

2. Central Faggot Agency
View attachment 1216212

1. @curryboy420
View attachment 1216213(This is pretty self explanatory, probably the biggest danger to .IS so far)
The last one keeps me awake at night

i kinda agree on the disdain for @curryboy420 that smug aura the cat pfp has is a brutal :blackpill: like he could combat the mods and overthrow them or something :feelsmega:

i kinda agree on the disdain for @curryboy420 that smug aura the cat pfp has is a brutal :blackpill: like he could combat the mods and overthrow them or something :feelsmega:
The dumb mods are Jew cia guys from Israel so how can I overthrow them they own me already I am a slave in the Jew money system and everything around me is Jew owned