Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top 3 signs that you're ugly

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
3. Your family constantly reassures you that you're "handsome" so you won't kill yourself
2. You got bullied in school
1. You made it past the age of 20 and haven't lost your virginity

3.Check
2.Check
1.Double Check

It's so over. I didn't ask for this.

My family is the opposite of yours. My dad sat me down when i was a young teenager and told me because of my mental illness and looks that girls were not gonna like me, and although it might be tough i should try to have it not effect me.

z6ixtQP.gif

Sparky said:
Number 3 and 2 done, just got number one to go which shouldn’t be long- only like a year and a bit

Don't call yourself an Incel if you are younger than 23. You have to try first before being acknowledged as an Incel. Get rejected 50+ times and be a sexless, kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin at 23+. Then call yourself an Incel.

So now looks max and go out and actually try. Come back when you are a legitimate Incel.

Grand_boy said:
My family is the opposite of yours. My dad sat me down when i was a young teenager and told me because of my mental illness and looks that girls were not gonna like me, and although it might be tough i should try to have it not effect me.

Blackpilled dad. I wish mine was as blackpilled as yours. My narcissist of a dad told me "I don't make ugly children".

Grand_boy said:

That's kind of fucked, LOL. What's the illness?

Enigmatic93 said:
Blackpilled dad. I wish mine was as blackpilled as yours. My narcissist of a dad told me "I don't make ugly children".

The most unfair thing is my dad was a chad-lite growing up. He clearly could see that between my social skills and sub average looks (face but especially my extremly weak looking frame even when i went to the gym a lot) i was never gonna be what he was.

Sub8Hate said:
That's kind of fucked, LOL. What's the illness?

I don't like reaviling details that would make me easy to track down. I can tell you i have at best autist level social skills as well as a lot of weird (therefore very unatractive) speach and movement patterns.

Grand_boy said:
The most unfair thing is my dad was a chad-lite growing up. He clearly could see that between my social skills and sub average looks (face but especially my extremly weak looking frame even when i went to the gym a lot) i was never gonna be what he was.

I don't like reaviling details that would make me easy to track down. I can tell you i have at best autist level social skills as well as a lot of weird (therefore very unatractive) speach and movement patterns.

That sucks, having those autist tendencies can easily be a death sentence. If you're "off" you're going to have problems with friendships, nevermind dating.

Sub8Hate said:
That sucks, having those autist tendencies can easily be a death sentence. If you're "off" you're going to have problems with friendships, nevermind dating.

Ya. I remember one night comming back home when my parants weren't there and basicly crying my eyes out not understanding why all the other kids hated me althought i would always try to be nice to them.

can someone describe "autistic tendencies"?

Yep, yep, and yep.

nausea said:
can someone describe "autistic tendencies"?

I meant not picking up on social cues, being regarded as strange, having off putting conversations, and having off putting body language and mannerisms. A good example would be that guy from the incel documentary who has long hair and that 80s looking jumpsuit on, lol.

Sub8Hate said:
I meant not picking up on social cues, being regarded as strange, having off putting conversations, and having off putting body language and mannerisms. A good example would be that guy from the incel documentary who has long hair and that 80s looking jumpsuit on, lol.

can you make concrete examples?

nausea said:
can you make concrete examples?

Yeah, watch the guy from that documentary. Or that guy who went to the elderly sex therapist, lol. The other incels should know who I'm talking about, providing links would be appreciated.

Sub8Hate said:
Yeah, watch the guy from that documentary. Or that guy who went to the elderly sex therapist, lol. The other incels should know who I'm talking about, providing links would be appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

2:07 right?

Enigmatic93 said:

Oughta love the incel PUAs in denial. Classic.

Enigmatic93 said:

Yes, that's him. Notice that his sperg level is over 9000. Does anyone have that black and white pic of him in his sun glasses? It was in a meme and I find it hilarious. I'd like to use it as my avvy.

they are ugly af, each one of them

Sub8Hate said:
Yes, that's him. Notice that his sperg level is over 9000. Does anyone have that black and white pic of him in his sun glasses? It was in a meme and I find it hilarious. I'd like to use it as my avvy.

Holy shit what a sperglord. Embarrassing to watch tbh cause I have a lot of those same tendencies minus the “uncool” demeanor.

Holy shit yes, although I believe these indicators are flawed.

Yes to all and it's over before it ever began.