Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Top 3 reasons Samurai should be banned

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
1. He says people should not let their inceldom stop them from trying to live a decent life. This is incredibly evil, bluepill, fakecel and blasphemous. Women are the most important thing ever, I post about them for hours per day.. but I totally don't idolise them!!

2. He's a whiteknight. He said he'd defend female family members and sisters in Christ from attackers. What is wrong with him? He's not truly blackpilled!!!

3. He had female subscribers who liked his voice, and despite the fact they all stopped responding to DMs after seeing his face.. he's still fakece for this !!!!

1. He says people should not let their inceldom stop them from trying to live a decent life.
I'm actually with you on this mostly. I acknowledge that inceldom is a massive detriment to my overall life and you can't make up for it, but, I still try to enjoy whatever else I can and not rot at my computer doing nothing 24/7.
This is incredibly evil, bluepill, fakecel and blasphemous. Women are the most important thing ever, I post about them for hours per day.. but I totally don't idolise them!!
Women are one of the most important things in life, especially for those deprived of female attention. It's only natural to feel incredibly down and depressed from lacking this.
2. He's a whiteknight. He said he'd defend female family members and sisters in Christ from attackers. What is wrong with him? He's not truly blackpilled!!!
Not sure exactly what this was about, but I would also defend my mother any way I could if someone was gonna harm her. I would not likely step in to help some random woman though to save her from the abusive boyfriend SHE CHOSE though.
3. He had female subscribers who liked his voice, and despite the fact they all stopped responding to DMs after seeing his face.. he's still fakece for this !!!!
Voice is a net advantage, and it's better than having a fakecel voice, but at the same time, one good feature cannot make up for many other bad ones. Same goes for my height. There were multiple threads today saying I should be banned for being 6'0" and white. They think one reasonably decent feature can make of for how much you lack in many other areas

You should stop listening to the retarded atheists in this forum, they literally believe that humans were once squirrels

Better to be a Christcuck than some atheist who chows down on fetuses, believes in evolution and thinks chimps are their grandfather.

I'm actually with you on this mostly. I acknowledge that inceldom is a massive detriment to my overall life and you can't make up for it, but, I still try to enjoy whatever else I can and not rot at my computer doing nothing 24/7.

Women are one of the most important things in life, especially for those deprived of female attention. It's only natural to feel incredibly down and depressed from lacking this.

Not sure exactly what this was about, but I would also defend my mother any way I could if someone was gonna harm her. I would not likely step in to help some random woman though to save her from the abusive boyfriend SHE CHOSE though.

Voice is a net advantage, and it's better than having a fakecel voice, but at the same time, one good feature cannot make up for many other bad ones. Same goes for my height. There were multiple threads today saying I should be banned for being 6'0" and white. They think one reasonably decent feature can make of for how much you lack in many other areas
I agree with everything you said, and I wasn't trying to downplay the importance of having a female that loves and adores you. I've never preached MGTOW because it is nonsense.

I agree with everything you said, and I wasn't trying to downplay the importance of having a female that loves and adores you. I've never preached MGTOW because it is nonsense.
Ok. Although you should be a tad clearer on that. Some of your threads did sound borderline redpill. But overall, I agree with your general message. We shouldn't rotmaxx all day if we can avoid it. Almost anything is better than that. Why deprive ourselves of the bit of positivity that we can? Even just going outside for a walk can be enjoyable. I 100% agree we should not be the kind that thinks staying in their basement 24/7 is cool and going outside is for fakecels.

I do disagree though when you said that some of the incels deserve it for not trying to do anything. You gotta remember that they likely ended up like that from being bullied and ostracized to oblivion and got sick of trying. Because of this, I do think saying they deserve inceldom is too harsh. I wouldn't have said that, and would have said something more along the lines of this. "Just because you are suffering with inceldom doesn't mean you should avoid trying to enjoy the things you still can in life".

Basically, I'd imply that trying some things other than rotting is more for their own benefit regardless rather than saying they deserve inceldom for not doing these things.

Fully agree with 1 and 2.

1 Some days are easier than others but it is important to have hope and keep improving yourself in every way you can. I can bear a hardship today because I believe tomorrow will be better if I keep working.

2 I love my family.

3 Good for you I guess. I have an averege voice. Not deep but also far from feminine.

ITT a whiteknight LARPer simp misrepresents what people are accusing him of, whines about things that nobody has said

most annoying nigger on the site

You should stop listening to the retarded atheists in this forum, they literally believe that humans were once squirrels
Your chimp brain isn't powerful enough to understand the theory of evolution.

Fully agree with 1 and 2.

1 Some days are easier than others but it is important to have hope and keep improving yourself in every way you can. I can bear a hardship today because I believe tomorrow will be better if I keep working.

2 I love my family.

3 Good for you I guess. I have an averege voice. Not deep but also far from feminine.
I wasn't trying to brag about my voice, I don't like my voice and often people here think I sound like a beta bitch to which I agree, but the foids imagined a pretty boy because it was very soft.

Your chimp brain isn't powerful enough to understand the theory of evolution.
Because it’s retarded and not real, now cease and crawl back to whatever crevice you came from foul creature

Better to be a Christcuck than some atheist who chows down on fetuses, believes in evolution and thinks chimps are their grandfather.
Saaaaaaar the Earth is flat and God created humans from clay saaaaar

Because it’s retarded and not real, now cease and crawl back to whatever crevice you came from foul creature
If your chimp brain doesn't understand things they are not automatically false you low IQ orangutan

I wasn't trying to brag about my voice, I don't like my voice and often people here think I sound like a beta bitch to which I agree, but the foids imagined a pretty boy because it was very soft.
I know you wasnt brocel.

What other men think about your features doesnt matter. If you had women that liked your voice in the past that is all that matters.

1. He says people should not let their inceldom stop them from trying to live a decent life. This is incredibly evil, bluepill, fakecel and blasphemous. Women are the most important thing ever, I post about them for hours per day.. but I totally don't idolise them!!

Ban that faggot @Master @LeFrenchCel

Ban that faggot @Master @LeFrenchCel
He gave the order it's over
Having fun dance

I do agree one should just not rott 24/7 but when u have nothing going for and no will to live/do anything and after realizing that it nevER began its hard to not to.

Buddy you are too self-righteous

You care too much. Let him be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back