Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top 15 countries with lowest testosterone level

I know that you're not Asian and that you're Polish. I just thought if you would be interested in that post, that's all.
what's your ethnicity ( i guess race is asian )

Japan does a lot of gender bender animes, definitely not high T.
Its to appeal to the west and their low t try guys esque soyboys. Japan has some of the most dimorphic culture in the world. Men are supposed to be civilised, women are meant to resemble and act like children

theyre number 2 after everything is adjusted for

i dont care about the aging population who has to wageslave 20 hours a day
Japan importing 820,000 Nigerians would raise their average testosterone levels.

I guess Japan may become a high T country soon.

But yes lots of old people drag the average testosterone levels down.

Its to appeal to the west and their low t try guys esque soyboys. Japan has some of the most dimorphic culture in the world. Men are supposed to be civilised, women are meant to resemble and act like children
I suppose that makes sense then.

Or maybe it's just them being vegans/vegeterians, but then again UK and Australia has the highest percentage or per capita vegans/vegetarians.

Japan importing 820,000 Nigerians would raise their average testosterone levels.

I guess Japan may become a high T country soon.

But yes lots of old people drag the average testosterone levels down.
japan is quite a deceptively high t society

their birth rate is 1.3 due to women ages 15-30 having a 0.1 birthrate. Japanese changs are fucking while utilizing birth control, other contraceptives and all that. Not to mention, the old wageslaves are bringing it down. They had to make women only carriages because the men were groping (civilized since the women are being complimented whilst not getting tortured)

japan is quite a deceptively high t society

their birth rate is 1.3 due to women ages 15-30 having a 0.1 birthrate. Japanese changs are fucking while utilizing birth control, other contraceptives and all that. Not to mention, the old wageslaves are bringing it down. They had to make women only carriages because the men were groping (civilized since the women are being complimented whilst not getting tortured)
Interesting.

Yes, high sex drive = high T.

I'm surprised the United States wasn't on there but I'm glad to see Canada and Israel made it that makes sense Sweden also doesn't surprise me Finland I'm concerned about as well India that's pretty sad but they have shitty living conditions so it doesn't surprise me France has to start doing better for itself as well I didn't know Mexico was so low I'm surprised to see them on there same thing with Romania and Kazakhstan I thought those were more masculine countries

japanese are the highest T
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv