Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Top 15 Avis of 2019

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
16599.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Crazy theory, hear me out

What if incels hate weebs because we still need to punch down, like how IT constantly punches down on us?
:waitwhat:

full of weeb shit
yuck

Crazy theory, hear me out

What if incels hate weebs because we still need to punch down, like how IT constantly punches down on us?
:waitwhat:
The need for "punching down" stems from insecurity about one's position in the dominance hierarchy. If it is clear to me that I am NEAR the bottom of the barrel, I will look down upon those who are actually at the bottom of the barrel because I am afraid of descending to their level. It always seems like the people holding associate's degrees look down on those with high school diplomas, but people with higher degrees don't.

Mfw my avi's not on the list :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

How the fuck did I not make the list?
All weebs should be gased

@OverBeforeItBegan and @Aziz have good avis tbh

my gif avis are too teenagerish even for this site

I forget who it is but somebody here has a gif of a curry getting hit by a train while he takes a selfie and that's my favorite avi on this forum.

Tfw no description :feelsrope:

JK just being featured is already a honor :feelsokman:

Thank you bro! Which one of my avis are you referring to? Or several ones?

I love your avi as well. It's both a cute girl and something that manages to convey the feelings of being an incel pretty well.
I like your current one, but the one I associate the most with you is the Gundam one. I think that’s the one you had when I was still a lurker back in July ‘18

@IamJacksBrokenHeart Get rid of the spoilers. Its fucking annoying to have to click 15 times just to see pictures. Why cant we just scroll? Its like you put extra effort into annoying everyone. Maybe save ONE spoiler for the top #1 avi or something. But having them for all 15 is just trolling.
i just wanted it to be like opening a christmas present to the ones i mentioned in the post so its a suprise what place they made

Objection: Anime avis are not allowed to be in a Top 10 list!

Where am I? Reported and blocked.

I won
Cope

Last edited:
how about we just let this thread die ?
it has served its purpose

"top 15 anime avis of 2019"

i stand by my opinion .
im not a weeb but they transport emotions better than other pictures .
>not being able to tell emotion from dull 3D irl picture

my pfp is technically by a japanese artist for a rap album, should’ve been there

>not being able to tell emotion from dull 3D irl picture

my pfp is technically by a japanese artist for a rap album, should’ve been there
youre right my argument was shitty and im a weeb faggot , are you happy now ? :feelstrash:

Best one was @Toadman's dancing guy or @Vermilioncore's bird

My avi deserves a spot, its pretty good ngl
zangano1