Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top 10 Pajeet beers

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★

beer-2351051_640.jpg

*contains 90% cow piss and 8% grey water from the Ganges river

In Bongland, Cobra is mostly drank with Indian food but I think it might be fake Pajeet.

all those beer are average
this is real shit

Zingaro

How strong is strong?
used to be quite strong in past when it had green label, nowadays it's more or less same but bitter tasting than Haywards 5000
alcohol is 8 to 8.5% if i remember correctly

Last edited:
used to be quite strong in past when it had green label, nowadays it's more or less same but bitter testing than Haywards 5000
Dang where is this?

used to be quite strong in past when it had green label, nowadays it's more or less same but bitter tasting than Haywards 5000
Pretty darn strong for beer.

Pretty darn strong for beer.
8% is like standard for beer to be labelled as 'strong' here, some expensive beers like "BroCode" has even more percent like almost 15-16 percent

but in my experience lots of beers here try to compensate for 'strongness' by putting as much CO2 gas as they could in a bottle, after opening it for more than 10 minutes or longer you can't prefer that mouth feel and taste as the gas goes away

i generally prefer it by bitterness than the foam and alcohol percent because that mostly remain same even after opening it

some expensive beers like "BroCode" has even more percent like almost 15-16 percent
That's insane. Also that there's a beer called BroCode. JFL.

That's insane. Also that there's a beer called BroCode. JFL.
all these trendy names like BroCode, Bad Monkey, BiRa and so so are quite new brands and considered "craft" i think, 10 years ago they didn't exist, and they are mostly available in urban cities where youth flock a lot - outside that 'bubble' i cannot guarantee that you may be able to even find them in suburban and other areas

in terms of strongness and easy availability, some common names here are
> KingFisher
> Haywards 5000
> Royal Challenge
> Kalyani Black Label
> Fosters (australian beer but well known here)
> GodFather
and so; first five names are most common beers

In Bongland you can get Kingfisher but it's not so common. Foster's is everywhere but it's weak here at 4%.

In Bongland you can get Kingfisher but it's not so common. Foster's is everywhere but it's weak here at 4%.
On sites it says Kingfisher is pajeetbeer but it sounds REALLY Briish!