Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Top 10 feds on .co

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
1. @werty1457 is obviously a fed from UK (likely London in particular) who happens to know all the youth slang despite (for whatever reason) repeatedly stating "I am from Toronto Canada". The place that someone who is an outsider to the incel community would think is the most stereotypical general place for an incel to be located so (((he))) chose that. His profile picture is meaningless, and it's made out to be that it's a photo from his camera roll that he took himself but in reality he's a fed and the reason he has this avi is to humanize him. None of the pictures of him are really him. Or maybe they are, but he's just a fed who happens to be an incel in denial or a traitor. Go to the sewers now and look at his damage control attempt jfl.

2. @JohnWickCel I used to think he was a fed cuz of how generic his Avi is and how shallow some of his posts are. Like some are literally just recitals of news articles and nothing else. And his whole suicide thing. But I think that its possible that he's a young incel who is trying to be edgy and just wanted attention. I think that's what he is.

3. @Personalityinkwell is just kinda lowkey sus no cap. Also he apparently has been a victim of gang stalking which is a kinda weird story. Has a fuck ton of time on his hands to be online on here yet is apparently at uni.

4/5. @Edmund_Kemper and @FrothySolutions are kinda indistinguishable cuz they both think that its actually the president's who are in control and that their votes actually matter. @Edmund_Kemper is either an incel or a fed. @FrothySolutions is either a fakecel or a fed. I think it's likely that he just views us like some test rat cuz he's all autistic when it comes to psychology n all dat which is retarded to be interested in psychology as an incel because when you're blackpilled you realise how much of it is either meaningless information or its unnecessarily overcomplicated so that you're too distracted from the real truth.

6/7/8. @TheSecondComing @Yerberito @Animecel2D I don't really have to explain. They literally only postmaxx and have no personality. When they speak normally it sounds like an alien trying to be a human.

9. @PPEcel apparently is in the top uni in the world. Seems kinda dodgy. Likely he is a fed but I think it's that he is a non NT incel who can't fully relate to our lives and isn't on our wavelength considering he's autistic and his family are millionaires

10. @ThoughtfulCel
NWAB

I rest my case.

Also @StSausageCel is a fed.

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
IK UK slang cuz I listen to UK Drill (uk slang is also similar to Toronto) , my "damage control" was stolen from https://www.reddit.com/r/drillshitpost/ and yes my pfp is meaningless i took it on Georgian Bay

Last edited:
preemptively calling others fedcels is exactly something a fedcel would do to deflect suspicion from himself :feelshehe:

preemptively calling others fedcels is exactly something a fedcel would do to deflect suspicion from himself :feelshehe:
fax guy wouldnt even confirm his voice on discord

Literally knew some retard would say this as I was writing the thread. So predictable. You're probably a fed then as you're doing the exact same thing.
fax guy wouldnt even confirm his voice on discord
Are you a gangstalker or a fed? I'd rather be homeless then either of those two and I'm sure that most people would agree. I can't think of anything more lower than being those

Low inhib mogs me.

Literally knew some retard would say this as I was writing the thread. So predictable. You're probably a fed then as you're doing the exact same thing.
ngl I knew it was predictable but I wrote it anyway because dopamine from replies

You forgot @FastBananaCEO

this is joke thread but there are unironic feds on here with anime avi accounts

Are you a gangstalker or a fed? I'd rather be homeless then either of those two and I'm sure that most people would agree. I can't think of anything more lower than being those
im an incel you've seen my face you crooked teeth buffon

nice I managed to slip under the radar

How do you do fellow incels

Whew, since the feds have been caught, I just wanna tell you fellow incels about my dedication to Elliot Rodger and going ER. I'm so glad we can talk openly about our plans on going ER. I hope none of you are using a VPN so why don't we hop onto a zoom group call with your web cam or camera pointed at your face and share with me your personal adress, legal name and any other credentials.

Thank you fellow incels.

@TheSecondComing @Yerberito @Animecel2D I don't really have to explain. They literally only postmaxx and have no personality. When they speak normally it sounds like an alien trying to be a human.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

10. @ThoughtfulCel
NWAB.jpg

I rest my case.
Bro what are you talking about, he's literally a Gorilla from a lab, ded srs!

Burn

Me burning all feds. ( In Rising Storm )

To make an undercover account or to browse this forum when you are not an incel is something I would not wish upon my worst enemy.

It's absolutely over for fedcels.

不是聯邦調查局人員

Good good. No one suspects me

Just copy and paste the entire .co moderator/administrator list theory.

1. @werty1457 is obviously a fed from UK (likely London in particular) who happens to know all the youth slang despite (for whatever reason) repeatedly stating "I am from Toronto Canada". The place that someone who is an outsider to the incel community would think is the most stereotypical general place for an incel to be located so (((he))) chose that. His profile picture is meaningless, and it's made out to be that it's a photo from his camera roll that he took himself but in reality he's a fed and the reason he has this avi is to humanize him. None of the pictures of him are really him. Or maybe they are, but he's just a fed who happens to be an incel in denial or a traitor. Go to the sewers now and look at his damage control attempt jfl.

2. @JohnWickCel I used to think he was a fed cuz of how generic his Avi is and how shallow some of his posts are. Like some are literally just recitals of news articles and nothing else. And his whole suicide thing. But I think that its possible that he's a young incel who is trying to be edgy and just wanted attention. I think that's what he is.

3. @Personalityinkwell is just kinda lowkey sus no cap. Also he apparently has been a victim of gang stalking which is a kinda weird story. Has a fuck ton of time on his hands to be online on here yet is apparently at uni.

4/5. @Edmund_Kemper and @FrothySolutions are kinda indistinguishable cuz they both think that its actually the president's who are in control and that their votes actually matter. @Edmund_Kemper is either an incel or a fed. @FrothySolutions is either a fakecel or a fed. I think it's likely that he just views us like some test rat cuz he's all autistic when it comes to psychology n all dat which is retarded to be interested in psychology as an incel because when you're blackpilled you realise how much of it is either meaningless information or its unnecessarily overcomplicated so that you're too distracted from the real truth.

6/7/8. @TheSecondComing @Yerberito @Animecel2D I don't really have to explain. They literally only postmaxx and have no personality. When they speak normally it sounds like an alien trying to be a human.

9. @PPEcel apparently is in the top uni in the world. Seems kinda dodgy. Likely he is a fed but I think it's that he is a non NT incel who can't fully relate to our lives and isn't on our wavelength considering he's autistic and his family are millionaires

10. @ThoughtfulCel
View attachment 336723
I rest my case.

Also @StSausageCel is a fed.
Based accusation thread ngl

Very entertaining, a sharp contrast from the shit you normally post.

Well crap I need to make some calls I've been compromised.

This is why you always practice safe opsec in case places you post are just honeypots.

In all seriousness at least 4 of the users OP mentioned are banned/requested a ban. jfl

interesting top ten fed list

i am not a fed .

Everyone except me is a fed

Poster above me is an obvious fed.

Poster below me is a fed

poster to the right of me is a fed

all posters above me are feds