Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Top 10 countries with worst foids (NOT including looks, based solely on attitudes, behavior, etc)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Here's my list:

Honorable mentions: Mexico, Colombia, Poland, Italy, Argentina, Germany.

10. Spain
9. Russia
8. France
7. Romania
6. Brazil
5. Sweden
4. Australia
3. Canada
2. UK
1. USSA

1. The world

Include curryland too. Bunch of ugly shitskin street shitting cow piss drinking feminist self hating white cock worshiping cunts.

Add Turkey on top. There are literally no stacies but they chase chad

Anglos on the top which is correct. Sweden also high which is correct. I don't know about other countries that much. Why is Romania on the list?

Anglos on the top which is correct. Sweden also high which is correct. I don't know about other countries that much. Why is Romania on the list?
Any whorecel who has ever spent time with a Romanian prostitute (of which there are many) knows they belong high on the list of world's worst foids.

fuck any country where you have to thug maxx in order to foids

fuck any country where you have to thug maxx in order to foids
Ie the majority of Latin America, and large parts of the USSA, UK, and the Slavlands.

Here's my list:

Honorable mentions: All other countries

10. Spain
9. UK
8. France
7. Romania
6. USA
5. Switzerland
4. Australia
3. Canada
2. Russia
1. France

I live in UK and confirm that UK femoids are degenerates.

No, all women are not the same. Every second woman is worse than the previous one ;)
Here's my list:

10. Spain
9. Russia
8. France
7. Romania
6. Brazil
5. Sweden
4. Australia
3. Canada
2. UK
1. USSA
How come no noodlewhores? They are far far worse than mayowhores or slavwhores. Noodlewhores literally see themselves as goddesses because white men fetishize them so much.

You forgot China, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.

Here's my list:

10. Spain
9. Russia
8. France
7. Romania
6. Brazil
5. Sweden
4. Australia
3. Canada
2. UK
1. USSA
Cope curry foids are more entitles than all of those combined

Oh boy you haven't been to Germany. As a citizen myself they are the most arrogant, narcissistic, and self-caring individuals I have ever seen.

Oh boy you haven't been to Germany. As a citizen myself they are the most arrogant, narcissistic, and self-caring individuals I have ever seen.
True, but the foids there are tall blonde gigastacies. :feelsohh:

Here's my list:

Honorable mentions: All other countries

10. Spain
9. UK
8. France
7. Romania
6. USA
5. Switzerland
4. Australia
3. Canada
2. Russia
1. France
Very valid list, almost the same as mine but with the orders rearranged :feelsjuice:

North Korea seems pretty based, I wonder if they shoot Whores to death?

You forgot China, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
I've spent time in Korea. The foids there are very cold, but they are not as brazenly whorish as Western/European/Latin American foids, and they dress more modestly :feelsjuice:

I've spent time in Korea. The foids there are very cold, but they are not as brazenly whorish as Western/European/Latin American foids, and they dress more modestly :feelsjuice:
They're all white-worshipping hypergamous subhuman goblina foids who reject their own men.

Brazilian here and I can confirm that Brazil is a nightmare for sub8 men!

Include curryland* too. Bunch of ugly shitskin street shitting cow piss drinking feminist self hating white cock worshiping cunts.
*All of Asia is like that not just curryland.

all of the slavic countries

I would put Spain in the top 3.

Poland has to be there. Polish guys are saying western women arent as bad as ours. You have no idea how full of themselves Polish foids are.