Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top 10 cel battles - Anime looking schoolboy(Knajid) Vs Gook Lover (Ze$to)

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
1CDEC144 5ED4 41D0 AD86 55C228052761

knajid
Level: 94
Length: 160(approx)
Special abilities: Ban and cuteify
vs

2541168 0

Zesto
Level: 71
Length:180(approx)
Special abilities: Immortality (cult following), Jpop music deafening and Japanese ascension energy

knajjd bans Zesto from Looksmarx.org and wins :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

knajjd looks so good tbh. Being a manlet is death sentence.

Knajjd is my homeboy of course i support him

Knajjd would slay if he were 10 inches taller

Knajjd would make a good teen heartthrob ngl

Its always funny when knajid get mad or starts blackpilling and then you remember he looks like this.

Anyways Knajid wins through ban hammer smash :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::fire:

Knajjd is the ultimate boymaxxer.

This is what a fight between the two would look like though tbh..

tough one, larry.... can see either one taking it on a good day

you forgot knajjd other ability:

Fuck you I have money

Chapped lip mogs me

Based mod as already won:feelsthink:

I like both. But @Zesto is my favorite user, so I support him in this battle ;)

10/10 Face! If he was not a manlet, he would be a slayer and turkish Chad.
Nah it’s not a Chad face. It’s a pretty boy face that you see in teen boybands.

Could still work if he wasn’t a turbo manlet though.

Nah it’s not a Chad face. It’s a pretty boy face that you see in teen boybands.

Could still work if he wasn’t a turbo manlet though.
He should run anime character game at comic:soy:con

Not a fair matchup since Knajjd has godlike powers and can erase someone from existence.

ConcernedComfortableEuropeanpolecat small

I will never forget you aniki.

Last edited:
knajjd has good jaw and cheek bones but incel nose, eyes and mouth

people overrate him hard, but I guess anyone who has ever posted here and is even a 5.1 PSL is a "chad"

The funny part is that Zesto was (or is) trying to look like a boy and knajjd has the boy look but considers it a deth sentance.

The power of the ban hammer is unmatched

people overrate him hard, but I guess anyone who has ever posted here and is even a 5.1 PSL is a "chad"
How would you rate knajjd and yourself on the PSL scale? Just curious.

I don't think that he is overrated, his mouth and nose are fine. Knajjd individual facial features in general aren't that good but he has great facial harmony which is what makes him look good.

How would you rate knajjd and yourself on the PSL scale? Just curious.
:feelshehe: he has no dimorphism, there are so many teenage minichads who mog him to death. Knajjd would be incel in an 8th grade classroom.

The funny part is that Zesto was (or is) trying to look like a boy and knajjd has the boy look but considers it a deth sentance.
:feelshmm:

According to Zesto, knajjd got jealous because he was trying to boymaxx and knajjd wants to be the only pretty boy worshiped in the forum :forcedsmile:

Well then I seem to be not good at rating people, because I think Knajjd has a better face than that man.
You think knajjd looks better than Marlon Brando in his prime? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL. Knajjd doesn’t look bad but his face is very feminine. Marlon Brando has a high T face.

According to Zesto, knajjd got jealous because he was trying to boymaxx and knajjd wants to be the only pretty boy worshiped in the forum :forcedsmile:
yes, i used magic to get him to break the rules so that i could ban him. how narcissistic does he have to be to believe such a nonsensical theory?

yes, i used magic to get him to break the rules so that i could ban him. how narcissistic does he have to be to believe such a nonsensical theory?
:lul::lul::lul:

Your character is too broken tbh, needs a nerf.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back