Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Top 0.001% apex Chadpreet goes to Canada and promptly gets mogged

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

6'3 in bangalore why tf would you go canada

How does it make him Chadpreet?
Being tall isn't the only quality of Chadpreet but also enviable killer looks.
Like this guy—

Last edited:
I look like a midget next to 6’3 and I’d probably have a better chance just because of my race, foids are evil. Maybe JBW is true because women are always race traitors.

Heightmogging is the worse type of mogging, especially if you're an ethnic getting mogged by a white.
On the flip side, it feels extra good heightmogging whites as an ethnic.

TALL IM TALL IM SO TALL EVERYONE THINKS IM TALL IM RVERYONE LOOKS AT ME AND THINKS IK TALL SO I BROWSE R/TALL I WANT TO BUST A TALLFAGS KNEES WITH BRUTAL SLEDGEHAMMER

People are fixated on something

Further proof that tallfags don’t register the existence kvymen shorter than them, he’s 6’3 and somehow doesn’t feel tall in Canada where average height is still 5’10. @PLA1092

it's always entertaining reading indian people and their writing, they just always seem so clueless. most subhuman race by far

God the people on this sub must be so fucking boring IRL

Further proof that tallfags don’t register the existence kvymen shorter than them, he’s 6’3 and somehow doesn’t feel tall in Canada where average height is still 5’10. @PLA1092
Tallcels will take this as proof that "average zoomer height 6'5 bro"... :feelstastyman:

I detest that subreddit; full of humblebraggers and bluepill garbage, or even posts inadvertantly confirming the blackpill but never coming close to admitting it. :feelsclown:

height really is personality