Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toothed vagina.

you all better donate, haha... not really, though...
Why does everyone and his mother want my money for free but if I want something for free, nobody gives a shit????????????????????

In rare instances, dermoid cysts (a type of tumor) may grow in the vagina. Dermoid cysts are formed from the outer layers of embryonic skin cells. These cells are able to mature into many different types of tissues, and these cysts are able to form anywhere the skin is or where the skin folds inwards to become another organ, such as in the ear or the vagina. However, when dermoid cysts occur in the vagina, they are covered by a layer of normal vaginal tissue and therefore appear as a lump, not as recognizable teeth

"vaginas are actually pretty clean sweaty, they are a self cleaning organ after all.

"Dont need soap xD, it messes with ph , just need to wash chads cum off with some warm water and all ready for next chad to fuck me or cuckold to lick me out"

"teehee!"

you all better donate, haha... not really, though...
i probably would have donated like 5 or 10 years ago but never bothered with it, but they definitely dont deserve any donations in the last few years as they are very leftist and will censor any information they are told to do by their handlers

Why does everyone and his mother want my money for free but if I want something for free, nobody gives a shit????????????????????
u will own nothing and u will be happy, inkler