Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tooth broken update

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
Well, turns out, after the x-rays, I need my wisdom teeth taken out through surgery, my other tooth filled and the remaining broken one taken out. Can't afford the root canal and the replacement tooth :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: as if I wasn't ugly enough. I seriously feel like killing myself :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Good luck, i hope you aren't afraid of the dentist.

USA-cel.

Meanwhile here in the UK all dentists are closed due to social distancing.

As for life saving surgery 3 million goys patents could die due to Hospitals restricting or outright cancelling in-patients.

Sorry try the bumfights dentist method.

Well, turns out, after the x-rays, I need my wisdom teeth taken out through surgery, my other tooth filled and the remaining broken one taken out. Can't afford the root canal and the replacement tooth :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: as if I wasn't ugly enough. I seriously feel like killing myself :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Orthotropics bro, wisdom teeth are supposed to fit in our mouths, but our modern diets have fucked up our mouths.

i am sorry man you will also not be able to chew very well for 2weeks after the surgery