Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Took the biggest fucking blackpill at the gym

Camos95

Camos95

Beancel
★★★★
Not even sure if I want to keep this going bros. Been gymaxxin for a year now and I decided to bring a "chadlite" friend to train with me since the gym gives you 3 passes a month to being a partner haven't used one till last week.

Guy is basically a lanklet played some soccer but I mog him hard in all lifts except I lay ethnic tax and use glasses. This fucker enters the gym and between sets somehow ends up chatting with some foid while I watch in dismay, gets her number and also makes small talk with some guys.

I have never spoken a single word in all the fucking time I have been going there, I just ask how many sets people have left or if they are using X weight or machine. Why do I even bother bros. And this asshole has the audacity to tell me I just need to be more confident. He didn't even spoke first people just somehow wanted to talk with him the moment he entered the room.

I still have like 2 months prepaid I don't think I even wanna get big anymore. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I talk to people in the gym, I find it easy there.

Still, it's not like I've made any friends.

I don't talk to foids my age though, especially not the attractive ones. No point

Face>your gains.

try talking to some fellow ethnic gymcels. probably a good place to start tbh
ever see the memes on fit about starting social skills? I dont remember them either and i dont really go on fit anymore ngl

Does he facemog you?

welcome home:feelsXmas:

Good looking guy that exudes NT = effortless social interactions and thus pussy as well

Buy a home gym :feelscomfy:

Keep going, just don’t invite him anymore

Usually I’m the youngest at the gym so people don’t talk to me as much unless it’s to ask how many sets, doubt adult women would want anything to do with me anyway

Once you start getting big some of the guys might start talking to you.
I imagine gyms were a much more supportive environment in the era before earbuds.

Nothing can beats the halo of the beautiful people. Money and height can give you halo also.

The real life blackpills always hit the hardest

fuck i hate being ethnic

Not even sure if I want to keep this going bros. Been gymaxxin for a year now and I decided to bring a "chadlite" friend to train with me since the gym gives you 3 passes a month to being a partner haven't used one till last week.

Guy is basically a lanklet played some soccer but I mog him hard in all lifts except I lay ethnic tax and use glasses. This fucker enters the gym and between sets somehow ends up chatting with some foid while I watch in dismay, gets her number and also makes small talk with some guys.

I have never spoken a single word in all the fucking time I have been going there, I just ask how many sets people have left or if they are using X weight or machine. Why do I even bother bros. And this asshole has the audacity to tell me I just need to be more confident. He didn't even spoke first people just somehow wanted to talk with him the moment he entered the room.

I still have like 2 months prepaid I don't think I even wanna get big anymore. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Do not punch him in the throat while he is bench pressing.

Gym is the most retarded cope, face is everything

:redpill: behaviour leads to :blackpill: reality check.

Shocker.

OP has no social skills (i.e. autism). Instead of working to improve his small talk he limits himself to asking about reps and that's it. That's a question he should have used to carry on a conversation but I suspect he went "oh" and that's it. Also people don't often like talking in the gym when they're in the middle of their regime.

OP has no social skills (i.e. autism). Instead of working to improve his small talk he limits himself to asking about reps and that's it. That's a question he should have used to carry on a conversation but I suspect he went "oh" and that's it. Also people don't often like talking in the gym when they're in the middle of their regime.
foids are always talking and giggling with Chad's they meet at the gym

foids are always talking and giggling with Chad's they meet at the gym
Somewhat true. Doesn't mean OP isn't walking around avoiding eye contact at all costs, staring at the floor, giving off robotic vibes.