Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Took roids for the first time.

A

AvPDcel

Least favourite child.
Was only 5mg of epi, but I feel great and energetic already. I also feel social and low-inhib so maybe it's toxic on my liver as well, anyways I feel good so idc. Will take some milk thistle and HcG or enclomifene with it to keep natural production up, because I don't want to be a permanent roidcel. This is how great niggers must feel every day, a curry on roids is about the same as black natty.

Did your balls shrink tho

Take NAC for your liver or you're bust.

Where do you live and was it expensive? I envy niggas who live in roid-legal countries.

I wouldn't trust roids

Based, i'd do the same but i'm worried about balding.

What are your lifts currently?

will look into it
Take NAC for your liver or you're bust.
deinitely will get some liver support tho. my liver has is weak, i've had elevated enzymes for seemingly nothing before.

Based, i'd do the same but i'm worried about balding.

What are your lifts currently?
Haven't tried lifting but will definitely start this week. I've mostly done cardio to deal with my asthma and poor stamina.

Haven't tried lifting but will definitely start this week. I've mostly done cardio to deal with my asthma and poor stamina.
damn bro lol, you roided before even lifting?

ive briefly considered this, but i am too high inhib to buy them from someone and would probably end up seizing on the floor from fentanyl if i trusted anyone around here

Where do you live and was it expensive? I envy niggas who live in roid-legal countries.
I live in the UK and technically it's not legal. You can get 2 boxes for £32 at predator nutrition rn, so they're cheap.

damn bro lol, you roided before even lifting?
that's me I guess, I have no energy all day and have broken my wrist as a kid 3 times, so I was hesitant to start lifting, but i definitely will this week.

Most roiders end up looking dyel you're just risking your hair and health for nothing tbh

You`ll be infertile in no time

yesterday was bliss, today fells like shit. I haven't taken any today.

I’m glad that it makes you feel better. But I woudn’t go that route because it will be harder to keep gains in older age

I’m glad that it makes you feel better. But I woudn’t go that route because it will be harder to keep gains in older age
Definitely. I am taking a low dose every other day, and I will wean off as soon as my mental health and physique improves. I felt like I was stuck in a cycle of low T and depression, and wanted to get out of it.